5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Bible app
an excellent tool and aid to reading the word of God. It makes reading the word easy as it can go everywhere with you. Couldnt do without it!
Published on 9 Nov. 2012 by Trishc

1.0 out of 5 stars fairy tale
I read this book but found it to be a fairy tale as opposed to factual, I also read the God delusion by Richard Dawkins which was much more realistic and was not made to control the masses in the dark ages like the bible was,shame really as I thought it would be factual.
Published 4 months ago by wordzel

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Bible app, 9 Nov. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 3 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bible (App)
It was hard to install it at first but once I got it , it is easy to use. I like it a lot. I like being to highlight things & make notes & having the concordance built in to it. I will upload the message version too sometime

5.0 out of 5 stars Book for Life, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Bible (App)
I chose this rating because, although I have read the Bible every day since I was 15, it is still relevant as my life moves on & changes. I love the new NIV version as it has more correct translation in certain parts so that women are included where the original text has the meaning of both men & women. I already have a leather copy with larger print, but wanted access on my Kindle.

My only minor quibble is that I prefer English spelling - but that is my weakness! (My book has the English text & spelling.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine, but too complicated for my needs., 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Bible (App)
Just wanted an ASV Bible that I could highlight and find what I wanted to quickly. With this it had to be linked to other accounts and could interact with facebok etc - it would probably be good for those who love all that social networking stuff - but to complicated for my needs. A good product - but not for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great App, 12 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Bible (App)
clear easy to use, no extra costs when using, a wide choice of translations and audio option on most translations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent features., 3 Feb. 2015
Aletheuon (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Bible (App)
This app offers a lot and has many fans. However, I already have the. Bible Gateway app and I'm used to using it and decided not to learn how to use this Bible app. I may find that it offers enough unique features to make me change my mind and in no way do I mean to criticise it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have Bible, will travel, 11 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Bible (App)
Have downloaded this app before onto my phone. Very useful to use. No bulky book, always with you. Easy to use. More than one version of the Bible and footnotes to boot. Great app.

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice app, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Bible (App)
Very nice app. Lots of Bible translations. Now I never forger my Bible at home because I have on my phone. I also have it on my tablet which is so handy. I can follow my pastor and at the same time record the cermon. Nice.

4.0 out of 5 stars great offline or on., 17 July 2013
This review is from: Bible (App)
This is one of the best apps for reading the Bible I have used. Just make sure you download your bibles for use offline.

I would have given it 5 stars but the additional features it now provides, I think get in the way a bit. However these plans and notes can be shut off in the settings, and from the menu just click bible and you can read the bible easily.

A few reviews have mistakenly claimed the text size can not be altered and that navigating is difficult. The text size can be altered and navigation is simple by just tapping on the book title at the top of the page and selecting a new book,chapter or verse. By tapping the bible version you can change to any supported version of the bible in the same way. To use it with no internet connection just download your favourite versions when you are connected via wifi.

I mainly use it as a bible reader and have yet to find one with the range of translations, and ease of use.

4.0 out of 5 stars New Release?, 23 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Bible (App)
I have really enjoyed this app so far, but the app has suddenly stopped, known of my devotionals seem to open, I realised from a friend using ipad that there has been a new release this month; release 5.3 I guess. When are we going to be able to update so this app can work ok?

Bible