on 22 December 2014
Fantastic results - I have very irregular periods and it brought on a bleed for me within 3 weeks of starting the tea. Very happy!
on 8 July 2013
I used this just one cup a day until I ovulated and it helped me ovulate at least 10 days earlier than usual. Well worth buying.
on 10 October 2015
Recieved before the actual delivery timeframe very happy with product however the tea powder could b bit more in the packet so to get ur money worth as this product isn't cheap. I pray to God this works for us.
on 25 January 2016
Lovely taste, very soothing and mild. Pregnant after just three weeks of taking it along with fertilaid and CM. it's worth a try :)
on 20 May 2015
I've been drinking this tea for a long time - my husband and I struggled with infertility for years and went through all sorts of treatments including six rounds of IVF which were all unsuccessful. We ended up with a surprise natural pregnancy and now have a wonderful little daughter! I have no idea whether this tea made a difference, but we have now started trying for baby number two, so I'm back on the tea again. The only thing is, the texture seems to have changed a lot since I last ordered it. The bag I received this time is full of what can basically be described as powder, whereas before there were much larger bits of herbs in there. Hopefully it's a one off since I'm not keen on this "tea dust". Doesn't affect the flavour though, and hopefully it will help with my fertility too.
on 1 April 2016
did make me ovulate a lot quicker I believe my second month of trying did not happen this month but this stuff gave me a routine in the morning and a feeling of wellbeing......bought some more for this next cycle with a few tweeks to diet and exercise and supplamants so hopefully will be my months.
on 1 July 2012
I was on birth control pills for over 6 years, and once i decided to stop i didn't get my period in 3 months.
After the 2nd month had passed, and i wasn't feeling very well, felt my hormones where all over the place, i decided to give this tea a try before deciding to make an appointment with the doctor, and a little bit over 5 weeks since i started drinking the tea , my period arrived yeiiii and not as painful as I was expecting it to be since it was the first after 6 years of birth control pills.
You guys know, not getting your period specially when your are just off bcp and you want to conceive can drive you crazy. I don't know how next months will and wether we will conceive soon or not, but for now i'm happy enough to have my period back.... Further, i think the taste of the tea is great. I took only one cup a day, before going to bed and combined with agnus castus once a day.
It's definitely worth a try :)
on 11 October 2012
Yes it does boost your regular monthly circle right, noticed some changes just taken for a month, still trying for my baby hope it comes, I still believe in the tea because I felt my tubes getting warm
on 9 December 2014
I can not recommended this product enough. After 8 months of trying to conceive and suffering a mc I fell pregnant within the first month of trying this product and pregnancy is going well. I was also suffering a lot with cramping, backache and overy pain as soon as my period had finished right up untill my next period. Within days of using this fantastic product and for the first time in months and months I experienced no pains what so ever.
on 16 April 2015
I read all the great reviews about this tea and bought it. perhaps it was not for me because I had terrible headaches. I had to stop drinking it.

See one answered question