5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate buy
This bracelet was bought because my daughter lives in NZ and I have seen Abalone first hand. I love the lovely colourings and the bracelet did not disappoint. The abalone is set in silver and it makes the colours show up more. I would recommend this bracelet for the colour and design to anyone.
Published on 25 May 2011 by S. Abel

3.0 out of 5 stars bracelet
It's very pretty but probably meant for children as it's very small. It fits me but I have tiny wrists, I bought it for a friend and I think she'll have to put some chain links on it somehow to make it big enough to fit her. If it had another one or two butterflies it would be better.
Published 14 months ago by grouch

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First Rate buy, 25 May 2011
S. Abel "suetabel" (Norfolk UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beautiful Natural Abalone Paua Shell Butterfly Silver Colour Bracelet In Gift Box - A (Jewellery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful abalone bracelet, 20 July 2011
I bought this bracelet for my daughter and she loves it to bits! It is absolutely gorgeous and a real bargain for this price - so excellent value for money. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars butterfly beauty, 10 Mar 2012
absolutely lovely bracelet,well made but clip could be better. Attractive butterfly design made to go with the ear rings and necklace in this collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars bracelet, 9 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely beautiful, 26 Dec 2012
So pretty and strongly made - bought as a present, and tempted to keep it myself :) Bought the original colour, blue/green and shells all matched, looked like butterfly wings, really pleased with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely bracelet and earings.., 26 Dec 2012
Bought this for the wife for christmas..2012.. She is butterfly crazy, I also bought the earrings to match, She thinks I paid a fortune for them!!, That is the beauty of this little gem..Hope she dont read this ,,l.o.l.well recommend...

3.0 out of 5 stars beautiful natural abalone paua shell butterfly silver colour bracelet in gift box, 20 Dec 2012
lovely looking bracelet but im a little gutted that it didnt have the pinks and yellows in the butterflys as shown on picture .

5.0 out of 5 stars very pretty, 24 Nov 2011
This is a lovely wee bracelet. My mum had a hair comb made specially for her wedding anniversary using part Abalone shell so this will be a lovely thing for her to wear with it. The colours are beautiful and I know she will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars stunning, 23 July 2012
Oh I love this bracelet and my teenage daughter wants one now as well.
It looks like it cost more and it is really lovely.
Only thing is I have no idea how to open and close it, three people have tried to open it but to no avail.
I have bought a dice charm with it and am using it to close the bracelet which actually looks really good now. The dice was only 1.99 plus postage and it looks like it all belongs together.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice butterfly's, 19 Jan 2012
my girlfriend just loves this bracelet,with all the different colours on it she says it goes with anything,personally ,wearing it withjust asmile would do me!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›