5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and great for the money
My husband has wanted a juicer for a while and so I treated him to this one. With free delivery and at less than 30, I was a little worried that it would be a bit low par, but it is a wonderful product and my husband is very impressed.

Bargain for me!
Published 15 months ago by Mrs. R. L. Dove

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite an ok little machine...
Very easy to set up and dismantle for cleaning, six parts minus the base, which are: Pulp bin, Juicing cup, Plunger, clear Safety lid, Micro filter and juice trough, (lol, not the right names but you'll know what i mean if you look at the picture.) You will need a washing up brush to clean the micro filter.

Handles hard ingreadients fairly well, carrots, beets...
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by Dee M

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite an ok little machine..., 3 Jan 2012
This review is from: Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor (Kitchen & Home)

Handles hard ingreadients fairly well, carrots, beets ect. The chute is not that big so you need to slice up large or round produce to fit in order to juice it well. I let the natural weight of my hand slowly push down apples to get the most juice with skin on but sometimes it can leave chunks of skin. I've also tried greens and celery which it does ok. Has two speed settings 1 for soft and 2 for hard food.

The pulp is definately not bone dry but then this machine is at the budget end of the scale. Also this machine is quite noisy for the same reasons above (budget)So far ive used it every other day since 23/12/11 and its holding up well. It has a 2 year guarantee.

You will quickly get to know its pros and cons with certain foods but i think it was a good buy for the price paid. It also has some dos and donts regarding juicing in the manual but its a good idea to do a little research then youre good to go...

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and great for the money, 28 April 2013
Mrs. R. L. Dove (wakefield) - See all my reviews

Bargain for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor (Kitchen & Home)
The product for its price is good and the quality is fine.
I would buy it and recommend again any time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 20 May 2012
This review is from: Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor (Kitchen & Home)
Bought this juicer for my wife. We use it 2-3 times every week and happy with it so far. It's compact, so don't take up much space on kitchen worktop, but fruits and veg will have to be cut down to smaller pieces, because of narrow feeder. Juicer is a bit too noisy, so not recommended to use at 3 o'clock in the morning :) In general it's good and great value for what you get. However, I'm only giving this juicer 4 stars, because lack of information about which fruits or veg would be better to use first if you like mixed juice. I found out myself hard way. Don't use apples first, because mesh gets blocked very quickly and you will have to clean it out before using any other fruit (tryed few different kinds of apples).
So far we tryed apples, carrots, oranges, grapefruits, pears, bananas, strawberries, plums and mango.
Juicer is easy to take apart, so cleaning and washing it don't take much of effort. Whichever fruit or veg you are going to use, I recommend to clean mesh after 300ml-500ml of juice or so, because juicer looses efficiency.
Have fun and stay healthy!

1.0 out of 5 stars Quality/price, 23 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor (Kitchen & Home)
Good item,but a little hard to clean filter....but it the quality price requirement.
I never the second speed,the first one is always enough.

3.0 out of 5 stars It leaves wet pulp, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor (Kitchen & Home)
This product is ok. It leaves the pulp pretty wet and requires more fruit to make a glass of juice in comparison with my previous inexpensive juice maker. But it is handy to have a plastic cup and a container for the pulp so it does not need to be emptied often.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor (Kitchen & Home)
We are really love this Juice maker. Very good,and very easy to use. We are very pleased with this staff.

4.0 out of 5 stars Juicy product!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor (Kitchen & Home)
Great for the money but looses a star for wet wastage and a little tricky to dismantle.

Overall some great juice has been had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor (Kitchen & Home)
Would recommend it to anyone. The juice ectractor is well worth its price, im wery happy with it and im sure you will too.
Sometimes the waste does not go where its supose to but thats not a big problem for the price, its wery easy to clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carefully read all reviews & used daily since purchase, 16 Aug 2013
Noel (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor (Kitchen & Home)
I read the reviews really carefully & was a bit put off as I had already placed the order. I was careful to unpack it and assemble which I found so easy. I wanted to review after using for a few weeks which I have! I have juiced soft fruit & hard vegetables and I love it! Compared to my Rosemary Conley juicer I had this is fantastic. The tips are good regarding adding a bag to the collect chute. I would also recommend a baby bottle brush cleaner & I purchased one for 99p with an extra long handle this cleans out the spout and the main juicer part really well. So pleased I brought this I can't fault it & I use every day. I tend to juice everything in the morning and add the juices to old coffee jars I have washed out or any old jars- I label and then mix when I am ready in my blender. I am definitely happy with my purchase & would buy again

Lloytron E5202 2 Speed Juice Extractor