5.0 out of 5 stars This blows, but in a good way
Published on 12 April 2012 by Graeme S

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Nothing like as powerful as I'd expected from a silicon bulb, and to get a decent jet of air the force needed to squeeze the bulb distorts the direction of the tip. There's no filter to stop dust being drawn back in. I've borrowed a friend's rocket blower before which worked fine, but this has left my sensor with even more dust spots than before. Wouldn't recommend.
Published 22 months ago by MediaWeasel

5.0 out of 5 stars This blows, but in a good way, 12 April 2012
I ordered this specifically for the silicon tip as I didn't want anything hard inside the camera, I had been using Giottos GTAA1900 Rocket Air Blower - Black and this gives the same amount of pressure at the tip from what I can tell. Would be good if these came in some sort of protective container for storage when not in use, I've taken to keeping mine in a ziplock bag (I don't want dust and dirt getting inside when not in use).

5.0 out of 5 stars its a super blower..., 1 Oct 2012
does what it says on the tin - cheaper than the "branded ones" but does exactly the same job... blows dust off your lens!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Efficient, 4 May 2012
I like this very much.

It's small enough to operate easily and yet it's adequately powerful, and because it fits properly in the hand, it's easy to keep the nozzle directed where you want it (which means it's more efficient, so it works better, and you're less likely to damage anything).

Compared with some of the gigantic blowers on offer, it takes up much less space in the camera bag, too.

Altogether, I think it's a very sensible option and I'm surprised it's not much more popular.

It's 2" in diameter, about 5.7" long, and, thoughtfully, has a soft tip.

4.0 out of 5 stars It is OK!, 8 Mar 2013
Mr. Ed Beaton (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Perhaps not as powerful as claimed. Removed some dust from the censor in my Olympus E-420, but not all. On the plus side it is unlikely to do any damage to the interior of a DSLR.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 21 Feb 2013
Darren Dean - See all my reviews
Can't get excited about a blower but it is essential piece of camera kit along with the lens pen cleaners that have incorporated brushes (another essential buy). Good price compared with high street. Also good for getting bits off my Mac keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blower bulb, 9 Feb 2013
It does what it is meant to and has dislodged a very thin hair or other from camera sensor so yes it gets 5

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it is supposed to., 4 Feb 2013
Works well removing the dust from the negatives and slides.. Does what it is supposed to. Light weight and a handy tool..

5.0 out of 5 stars cheap as chips, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Polaroid 5-piece Cleaning Kit for Digital Cameras, Camcorders, and SLR Lens (Electronics)
not had any problems with kit you only get what you pay for but in this case its all you need

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blower!, 13 Jan 2013
Great blower, I use it for my collection of vintage camera lenses. It blows very efficiently and powerful, leaves no dust.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 26 Aug 2012
Hooshiar Arabi (Bristol, South Gloucestershire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
it does exactly as its supposed to. Very happy with my purchase. Its all plastic tip so not likely to scratch anything either.