5.0 out of 5 stars The best foundation compact powder I've ever used
I have used several brands of compact foundations over the years, this one proves the best one. My skin tone between yellow and white (Chinese origin), the ivory color suits perfectly. After I puttint it one, my skin looks smooth natrually, it also fades the spot marks.
Published 21 months ago by Daisycar

Published 21 months ago by Nina

5.0 out of 5 stars The best foundation compact powder I've ever used, 11 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars FABULOUS!, 27 Nov 2012
This review is from: bellapierre Cosmetics Compact Foundation, Ivory (Misc.)
Brilliant product & easy to apply with a proper kabuki brush. Covers blemishes well and actually seems to be fighting the spots with the zinc active ingredient. Good price & came quickly, would reccommend :D

5.0 out of 5 stars BellaPierre Ivory Compact Foundation 10g, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: bellapierre Cosmetics Compact Foundation, Ivory (Misc.)
I bought the "BellaPierre Ivory Compact Foundation 10g" for a very cheap price compared to the official website, and it is absolutely brilliant! It has two compartments, one for the powder and one for a cute thin fluffy padding. Coupled with the Korean CC cream, my skin looks absolutely flawless! Also, powder helps the cream stay on for the whole day, regardless of how much I sweat! I put this on at 9 in the morning, and it lasted until 11 at night! AFTER 6 hours of non stop dancing! I was very satisfied with the shipping time as well, as I received the product in top condition 5 days after I ordered it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic flawless finish!, 10 Mar 2012
I initially tried this make-up in House of Fraser, loved the look but too pricey. Delighted to find this a tenner cheaper on Amazon. So easy to apply and as it is 5 in 1 works out quite cost effective too! Really does give you fantastic, flawless finish. My skin has never looked better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Light, 18 April 2013
This review is from: bellapierre Cosmetics Compact Foundation, Ivory (Misc.)
The BellaPierre Foundation is easy to apply and gives good coverage. Unlike other mineral foundation it does not dry your skin. This is the best one I've tried and is good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, but with a little drop it broke into pieces and disolved within days!, 8 Mar 2013
I went into a department store and had a bit of time so I ended up discussing this product with the sales lady and eventually bought it on amazon as it was cheaper. I was using bare minerals but I found it a bit too ashy and dry and when the lady put this on me it was a bit warmer (if not a bit on the yellow side) but none the less felt better and gave better coverage and was all natural!

In all honesty the product itself is good, a little goes a long way, it's natural and I have been using it for some weeks now and like it. The negatives of this, I accidentally dropped the compact over the sink (which I have done with other compacts) and it completely shattered and within a few days was a powdery mess (which has never happened in the past). This may not be a flaw but it's not very robust as a make-up compact. Another thing I will say is the packaging is ugly, and looks like something I would get from a pound store but that is just my opinion. In conclusion, it's not bad if it wasn't for the fact that I now need to purchase another one but the packaging could be prettier!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 17 Dec 2012
Mrs BM (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: bellapierre Cosmetics Compact Foundation, Ivory (Misc.)
I wasn't sure about mineral make-up after trying Sheer Cover which I found more difficult to apply and patchy, but having tried Bella Pierre in store I was impressed with the finish and texture. I am a blue eyed blonde and tried the 'Latte' in store which I didn't find too 'orangey' as commented by a previous reviewer but I like a pale complexion and tried the 'Ivory' which I thought was perfect, might try 'Latte' for the summer. Would recommend using the primer though, they work well together and the primer has a lovely silky feel on the skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT product!, 26 Sep 2012
I first tried this mineral makeup whilst walking around aimlessly in a department store. After trying it I absolutely loved it and also the idea of mineral make up altogether, however it was a little too pricey for me at the time. I tried other products that were getting good reviews but they were either a weird yellow shade or looked cakey and unnatural when it was on so this product at this price is amazing and I would definitely recommend it!

It's very natural looking, doesn't look powdery and has a very natural finish. It is very versatile (can be used as concealer, cover, eye shadow, etc) and the more you put on the more coverage you get whilst getting a very natural finish. I LOVE IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 years younger foundation., 2 Jun 2012
This review is from: bellapierre Cosmetics Compact Foundation, Ivory (Misc.)
This product is a definate must as it leaves the skin so smooth and silky, would go as far as to say that you skin looks as if you had smoothed it out with an iron, and will use this vendor again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makeup., 26 April 2012
This review is from: bellapierre Cosmetics Compact Foundation, Ivory (Misc.)
best makeup ever. goes on so smoothly and lasts all day without the need for touchups, and such a good price from this vendor. Will definately repeat purchase.

bellapierre Cosmetics Compact Foundation, Ivory