5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, easy tool
Published on 12 May 2011 by Douglas

3.0 out of 5 stars Seem ok
Brought for my first aid kit for travelling. Never needed to use one yet but seem ok to do the job. Quick tip if you smother the tick in Vaseline then 5-10 minutes later use the tick remover as the Vaseline will suffocate the tick and shouldn't have any trouble when pulling it out.
Published 10 months ago by georgina

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, easy tool, 12 May 2011
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
This is a great little device. Our dog picks up a lot of ticks during the Spring and Summer as we're near fields and livestock. These little beggars burrow in and are fixed like superglue by the time we find them. This tick twister gets them out without breaking away the mouth parts of the tick. The tick usually come out alive so has to be dispatched firmly before it sneaks off and waits for another victim !

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the best tick remover, 9 Jun. 2011
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
This tick remover is the best you can buy. Ticks love my little Westie and we have always been successful in removing them with the O'Tom Tick Twister, everyone should have one in their cupboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes life so much easier, 7 Jun. 2014
Bo (Somerset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
Having pinned my dog down in the past and staged an intervention with tweezers which left us both traumatised, these work like a dream. Clean, quick and efficient. So many ticks around this summer, but I don't have to resort to nasty toxic insecticide. Useful video on the manufacturer's website showing the correct technique too, though it's pretty intuitive (twist and pull).

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy addition to first aid equipment, 16 Aug. 2013
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
Being an orienteer - one of the hazards we face is picking up ticks on our routes through terrain. We also have a dog who tends to pick up ticks on walks. This then provided us with a safe way of removing the little beasties. The only reason it did not receive a 5 star rating is that for some of the tiny ticks it was unable even with the smallest of the twisters to get between the tick and the skin. We had to resort to tweezers but for larger ticks it certainly does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to use, 12 May 2014
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
Our cat is very long-haired and frequently acquires ticks around her neck area.
She has always been very uncooperative at having them removed.
She did not mind at all when using the twister as the ticks are so easily removed, especially the fat ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars TICK TWISTER, 4 Feb. 2014
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
GREAT LITTLE TOOL HANDY TO HAVE IN YOUR BAG WHEN YOUR OUT IN THE WILDS WITH THE DOGS GREAT PRICE FAST DELIVERY VERY HAPPY WITH MY BUY

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 8 Nov. 2013
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
Nothing glamorous about this product but it does what it says on the tin. I personally didn't feel confident removing ticks with tweezers or whatever else incase I didnt get ALL of it out as I've heard your pets can get infections etc. But the O'tom tick twister ensures the WHOLE tick is removed. Very easy to use and havent ever had it fail to remove a tick - good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Get them, 6 Jan. 2014
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
Took in a rescue springer in April 13 , they are tick and mud magnets. Got a set in campervan and car and in all first aid kits. Easy to use and gets the ticks out in one piece , so no body bits left in your dog, or you etc Vets charge £15 to remove a tick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 9 May 2014
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
I purchased this product for my friend in Cyprus who runs a dog sanctuary, and it more than meets their approval. The speed in which you delivered my product was unbelievable and the service was second to none

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2) (Misc.)
These are brilliant - they remove the ticks so quickly and easily. I have also found that they remove the entire tick, leaving the wound very clean without any bits left in. This is my second pair, I have been using the product for a number of years. So much less hassle for both the dog and me - before using them it could take half an hour and a lot of stress, chasing round the kitchen and biscuits!!!! My dog and I love them and would recommend them.

O'TOM TICK TWISTER (pack of 2)