5.0 out of 5 stars Good solution to add Youview or Freesat to a Sky link distribution setup, 14 Aug. 2013
John Stapleton "Still learning" (Banbury, UK) - See all my reviews
I chose this product to distribute Youview TV around the house alongside my Sky link distribution over UHF aerial connections. This solution only gives SD quality (same as with Sky) but is actually very good for 2nd, 3rd or 4th TVs (there is 1 remote eye in the box) and Sky and Youview now work alongside each other well. The only concern is that additional Youview remotes are expensive compared to Sky remotes but I hope this will improve as Youview rolls out. If you already have a Sky link setup and want to add in Youview (or any other AV service with a scart output) I would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 5 Jun. 2013
Wanted to be able to have freest TV in my kitchen and bedroom, I was told this was the way I could do it and so I ordered it. The order was quick to arrive and my son rigged it all up in no time - works well and does exactly what I wanted to do now I can control and watch TV in other rooms with one box...excellent.

Triax Tri Link Kit