Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.15+ Free shipping

on 21 August 2013
Item ordered from "For All Occasions Ltd" on Amazon.co.uk - Incorrect item was received.

Item received was the paper type to the transparent plastic type. I was also from a different manufacture than Tiger.

When I notified the seller they told me the image was correct & these were non-transparent & the description was incorrect?
The image clearly states "Tiger - Sticky Index Highlighter Tabs - Hi Quality TRANSPARENT Film - 5 Colours - 20 Strips Each". [...] Product Code Ref: 301307"

I have the Tiger sticky text highlighter strips & they are brilliant. I would expect these to be also but I have received the wrong item :(
I will be checking the Sellers in future :( - More Hassle
review image review image
on 30 August 2013
I got these from For All Occasions Ltd - and they are NOT as in the picture or as described! They are thin, paper sticky tabs, that aren't great colours and are not very study or useful - ordered these as it clearly states they are plastic and transparent! Product received was completely different. NOT IMPRESSED.
on 14 August 2013
got the highlighters today. Its not what I ordered. Got some sticky notes which are not transparent and they are not of use for me. They are not made by tiger - there is no name on the pack. I am not going to bother about return because its not worth the hassle but its wasted 1£.
on 23 January 2013
These are great value, I use them in my diary and in textbooks for revision. They stay put and are repositionable. Much better value for money than post-it branded flags.
on 26 February 2014
These are normally expensive in the high street shops. You get five colours and there is 20 strips of each. Great for what i need them for, quality is good - just like normal ones. The picture is really accurate of how they arrive and they arrived pretty quickly. I would recommend.
on 30 January 2014
excellent price and product.
does the job without any problems, i have used two of these packets on many books and it is perfect.
range of colours are great too
would recommend without a doubt
they do not come off page unless you want them too
on 27 January 2012
100 Sticky Adhesive Highlighter Index Tabs Flags is good quality fast delivery,worth the price paid for the product, I will be purchasing this product again in future.
on 17 May 2014
Pros
*Eye catching colors
*Plastic
*Some Transparency
*Can write on them
*Ok sticky (can probably be used 3-4 times if not more)

Cons
*N/A
on 25 October 2012
I bought this item to mark out pages within my work. They where very cheap compared to post-it's version and I would say work a lot better.
The product is very easy to write on in sharpies and the writing stays coherent. Also these seem to be reusable, as I have stuck them on and shifted them about and they still cling to the page for dear life. I pull my tabs often and they haven't came off during that!
Very sticky quality item, I will be buying more tiger named products.
on 14 May 2013
Wouldn't normally leave a review about something like this but felt it was just deserved in this case.

Ordered these tabs yesterday at around 14.00 and arrived TODAY! (that was using the standard free delivery service as well)

Excellent value for money, cheapest I have seen a similar product in the shops is around £3.99 for 125 tabs.

Very happy I purchased these online.

See one answered question