5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money
These are great value, I use them in my diary and in textbooks for revision. They stay put and are repositionable. Much better value for money than post-it branded flags.
Published 14 months ago by Kindle Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I ORDERED!!!
I got these from For All Occasions Ltd - and they are NOT as in the picture or as described! They are thin, paper sticky tabs, that aren't great colours and are not very study or useful - ordered these as it clearly states they are plastic and transparent! Product received was completely different. NOT IMPRESSED.
Published 7 months ago by amy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I ORDERED!!!, 30 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 23 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 9 Dec 2012
This review is from: Tiger sticky index highlighter tabs (Office Product)
Picked up a few packs of these as they are cheaper than the alternatives that I could see, and its coming up to exam time. Only negative about the product is that you can't write on them (they are a plastic film). That is in the product description though, and I only considered it when I received them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect Item Supplied :(, 21 Aug 2013
Von (Pulborough, West Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tiger sticky index highlighter tabs (Office Product)
Item ordered from "For All Occasions Ltd" on Amazon.co.uk - Incorrect item was received.

Item received was the paper type to the transparent plastic type. I was also from a different manufacture than Tiger.

When I notified the seller they told me the image was correct & these were non-transparent & the description was incorrect?
The image clearly states "Tiger - Sticky Index Highlighter Tabs - Hi Quality TRANSPARENT Film - 5 Colours - 20 Strips Each". [...] Product Code Ref: 301307"

I have the Tiger sticky text highlighter strips & they are brilliant. I would expect these to be also but I have received the wrong item :(
I will be checking the Sellers in future :( - More Hassle

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not what I ordered, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Tiger sticky index highlighter tabs (Office Product)
got the highlighters today. Its not what I ordered. Got some sticky notes which are not transparent and they are not of use for me. They are not made by tiger - there is no name on the pack. I am not going to bother about return because its not worth the hassle but its wasted 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tiger sticky index highlighter tabs (Office Product)
Very cheap and since I am a student I think this is a great bargain. Good quality, they can be re-used.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 Sticky Adhesive Highlighter Index Tabs Flags, 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tiger sticky index highlighter tabs (Office Product)
100 Sticky Adhesive Highlighter Index Tabs Flags is good quality fast delivery,worth the price paid for the product, I will be purchasing this product again in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 April 2014
This review is from: Tiger sticky index highlighter tabs (Office Product)
Not much you can say about highlighter tabs, they are really sticky but you can still move them with out creasing your page. I will be ordering a lot more of these as the price was really good

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 April 2014
This review is from: Tiger sticky index highlighter tabs (Office Product)
I use these a lot and have bought many. They last well on pages and I will certainly keep on buying them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tiger sticky index highlighter tabs (Office Product)
These are normally expensive in the high street shops. You get five colours and there is 20 strips of each. Great for what i need them for, quality is good - just like normal ones. The picture is really accurate of how they arrive and they arrived pretty quickly. I would recommend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›
ARRAY(0xa712c660)

Tiger sticky index highlighter tabs
0.79