on 27 December 2011
Before I bought this pillow, my 18 month old boy would wake several times every night. He was a very restless sleeper and I would find him laying in funny positions or upside down in his cot and sometimes wedged at an uncomfortable angle and it was often this that was causing him to wake. From the very first night of using this pillow his sleep improved. Now when he does wake it is only because he has lost his comforter and it is very rare that he has not still got his head on this pillow.

I have just ordered a second pillow to keep at Grandma's.
on 17 March 2014
Really good product, helps my little one sleep better and stops him bumping his head on the top of the cot. Fits a standard baby pillow case as well which I find handy.
on 7 May 2014
A good quality, very comfy pillow. My toddler loves it. Yes it doesn't reach right across a cot bed but that's fine, I just put a wee teddy in the space. Perfect height for my tot.
on 27 February 2014
Brill my nephew sleeps all night since I bought him this, it does exactly what it says it does love it
on 13 January 2016
I bought this in June 2012 when my daughter was nearly 4 years old, she is now 7 and is still using it. She has tried to use other pillows but always goes back to this one. I now wish they made slightly bigger ones.
on 31 May 2016
This pillow is brilliant. Its a nice soft feel, not quite like a Tempur memory foam, more like a Dunlopillow.
The boy kind of uses it from time to time but at 14 months is probably too young to really know what its about.

I would recommend buying another case, they are worth it.
on 22 April 2015
Our son is 18 months old and just had an ordinary pillow. He's always slept well but past month or so been restless in the night. Purchased the pillow based on other reviews and problem solved. Much happier at night now and a good quality pillow I would def recommend.
on 24 December 2014
Toddler adjusted to it straight away. About 5cm thick, good cover that can be washed. My daughter still sweats in the pillow but I think this is just her and she perspires on anything. I would prefer it wider and then it would fit better on a single bed, but is probably designed more for a cot, toddler bed.
on 10 August 2015
Too high for kids… liked the baby version much much better…
on 8 January 2015
I returned this item because it was way too flat and too firm. It also arrived with a broken zip !! Overall, disappointed as over priced and not what I expected