on 30 August 2011
This large tup of Wheatgrass powder is great value for money. Smells fresh out of the tub, and taste's fantastic when mixed with a pressed juice or in a smoothie. The whole household is putting spoonfuls of this into their various drinks and it just seems to last forever. If you need something that can give you that green kick, which is easy to work with - then this range of products is great! As far as we can see, taking this product has been positive, and we're all quite sensitive when it comes to food and supplements. General service is also first class. This is actually my second product purchase from this company. Their Spirulina is also fantastic. Average postal time for me has been about 1-2 days.
on 5 June 2011
This product came as said 3 days, have started use and very pleased with results. Will buy again as one of best prices around.
The benefits of taking Wheatgrass are still debatable. Is it a super food? I sure as hell can't say, but I still take it nonetheless.

I find it beneficial to me, in my own way, and that's good enough for me. It can, however, be expensive. But I found this product to be of good quality and a lot cheaper than buying it from my local Holland and Barrett.

If you haven't tried Wheatgras before, I would recommend you give it a go. And this barnd seems to be good quality and good value for money. What more do you want?
on 1 March 2013
Oh wheatgrass, how I love you.. I would add it to soya smoothies that I would drink first thing in the morning for a proper boost!
Amazing product and super health benefits and the quantity lasted a decent about of time.
on 8 August 2013
This stuff is the business!

I love it.

Since been back for a second batch and would recommend.
Quick delivery, no problems.
on 29 February 2016
Excellent quality (and not Chinese), great service. Worth paying a little extra for.