Size: 43/44|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£25.99+ Free shipping

I'm a size 10 UK (44 EUR) shoe and with normal work shoes I bought the 45-46 size of BBB waterflex. This was a tight fit and you have to stretch the fabric fairly aggressively to get them over my shoes, but I would say it was the right choice. You may just be able to squeeze a small cycling shoe into a 44 size overshoe, but be wary. If you have big chunky trainers or walking boots then you'd be looking for at least 2 sizes bigger.

The fabric stretches neatly over a shoe, and there's a nice strong velcro strap underneath to keep them in place. The back zip is strong - a YKK manufacture so it should last a long time. I've had mine for 8 months now and they are showing no signs of wear. Note that I do not walk in them - just take them straight off after arriving at my destination.

The overshoes lose a star because after cycling to work in them (10 minutes in heavy rain) there was a spot of damp on the front of both of my socks about the size of a 10p piece - where the front seam is. Whilst this isn't the end of the world it does mean a damp start to the work day which isn't what I was expecting from an overshoe branded as fully waterproof. This is a flaw in the design and I believe the seams should not be at the front where the fabric flexes and most rain hits - it's probably the case here because you can have symmetrical fabric cut outs and make the overshoe cheaper to manufacture.

The material is fairly thin so there is minimal thermal insulation, but this wasn't a big deal for me - worth bearing in mind though.

Overall, a very lightweight, strong and versatile overshoe, but you might want to buy some waterproofing spray for the front seams if they leak.
on 8 March 2013
Under no circumstances should anyone buy these. I've worn these for 3-4 days a week for 3 weeks and they are falling apart. I even bought the biggest size to go over my size 11 trainers. The elastic around the bottom has come off both and the other day managed to wrap itself around the pedal so when I stopped I nearly fell into the car at the side of me when I took my foot off the pedal. That particular day it also rained for the first time since I started wearing them. It wasn't heavy rain, I'd say the equivalent to my 8 month old boy drooling on the overshoes for a couple of hours. I cycled for 30 mins. By the time I got to work my feet were soaking wet. These overshoes look good and are easy to put on (the only cons) but they are poorly made and are clearly no good in the wet.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I'm currently in the process of sending them back to claim a refund!!
on 14 February 2013
I bought these for my husband who cycles to and from work. Although they fitted well, the first time he was caught in heavy rain whilst wearing these his feet were completely soaked through. Unfortunately, this only occured after the deadline for returns has passed. DO NOT purchase-they are absolutely unfit for purpose.
on 3 February 2015
This is a poor quality item. They feel thin and poorly made to the touch. They looked very ragged after a couple months of regular use. The zipper broke at the back of one of them. They are not at all waterproof though they do a decent job of resisting moderate amounts of water. As other users have mentioned the velcro strap occasionally catches on the pedal which could lead to you falling over. I had a lot of trouble with snow sticking to the velcro at the bottom as well. The velcro strap eventually broke from walking on them too often. I've thrown them away after only a few months of use.

They do look very styllsh and offer some water resistance.

If you're going to buy this product do not walk on them at all. Also, be extremely careful putting them on and taking them off since that's when the zipper is most likely to break.

I've since bought some sealskinz since they felt thicker and better made though I haven't started using them.
on 18 January 2013
Brought these to keep my trainers dry on my ride to work each day, and not only do they do this they also keep my feet lovely and warm. They will eventually let water in at the top if its belting it down but I think that's more to do with my skinny ankles. Great Purchase!!!
on 6 November 2013
Had these a while so I know they are as described - Warm and dry (except when I did a 100k and it was ridiculously wet) so would recommend to anyone
on 28 January 2015
These were great for a couple of weeks, but despite them saying they are heavy duty, they are most definitely not. 3 months on, they are in shreds. Buy these, and you're as good as throwing your money away ! Hope this helps others. A fellow cyclist has had some Endura overshoes and he's still using them after 5 years, so that's the route I'm taking.
on 28 December 2012
i cycle to work and my feet get cold and wet but these over shoe keep me dry and my feet warm
on 18 November 2013
I bought these as is suffer from cold feet whilst riding, to the point that it sometimes spoils my ride. I chose these ones for their waterproof qualities.

I have just arrived home from my nine mile commute and have found these kept my feet cosy and warm all the way home.

After reading other reviews I ordered a size larger than my shoe size and a good idea it was to, no stretching to put them on and they fit just right. The Velcro fastening and zip on the back are a good idea making putting on and getting off an easy affair.

I can't comment on their waterproofness as it wasn't raining but I will undated shortly as it's guaranteed to in the next few days.

Overall a really good buy and as I ordered on Friday morning and they arrived on Monday morning top marks to the seller too.
on 27 December 2015
Really, really poor quality. They look the business but that's as far as it goes. I use these overshoes for my road bike and did not expect the kind of wear and tear that was immediately apparent after my first ride in wet weather. This is now my fourth trip and they are literally falling apart. As I hope you can see from the photos, the toe areas on both shoes have suffered significant degradation and are not fit for purpose.
The whole point of overshoes is that they are supposed to protect your feet from all the winter crap - these patently don't.
If the manufacturers could get the whole toe area of their product properly waterproofed and strengthened, then they might have a decent product.
These are going in the bucket!
review image review image