on 19 March 2013
I bought the RollerMouse because I suffer from shoulder pain due to long hours on the computer - the RollerMouse is better in this regard as you're typing position is better. However, as I've been using another computer with a standard mouse, I can't say I've noticed any difference in the shoulder area yet. I do find it slower than using a standard mouse for computer programming where I do lots of copy and paste etc - it's easier & faster to select, copy and paste one-handed with the traditional mouse. I will stick with for now and hope that over a longer term it helps my shoulders.
on 22 January 2014
Nothing to report, does exactly what is says on the tin. Arrived safely and is exactly what i wanted. Thanks very much.
on 16 November 2013
Invaluable for someone like me who finds it very difficult it use a conventional mouse, and surprisingly easy to use
on 22 July 2011
I have tried a normal mouse, trackpads, a DXT ergonomic (vertical) mouse, and a Wacom tablet, and the minute I plugged the RollerMouse Free2 in, I actually unplugged them all.

This thing is AMAZING. Highly recommended. It is easily worth the extra money.

Michael