5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! Highly recommended.
I have tried a normal mouse, trackpads, a DXT ergonomic (vertical) mouse, and a Wacom tablet, and the minute I plugged the RollerMouse Free2 in, I actually unplugged them all.

This thing is AMAZING. Highly recommended. It is easily worth the extra money.

Michael
Published on 22 July 2011 by Michael Beijer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive
Published 16 months ago by Jeffitz

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING! Highly recommended., 22 July 2011
Michael Beijer "Michael Beijer" (Hastings, East Sussex, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Contour RollerMouse Free 2, Black

This thing is AMAZING. Highly recommended. It is easily worth the extra money.

Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 22 Jan 2014
Anna Bacon - See all my reviews
This review is from: Contour RollerMouse Free 2, Black
Nothing to report, does exactly what is says on the tin. Arrived safely and is exactly what i wanted. Thanks very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable, 16 Nov 2013
This review is from: Contour RollerMouse Free 2, Black
Invaluable for someone like me who finds it very difficult it use a conventional mouse, and surprisingly easy to use

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Contour RollerMouse Free 2, Black
I bought the RollerMouse because I suffer from shoulder pain due to long hours on the computer - the RollerMouse is better in this regard as you're typing position is better. However, as I've been using another computer with a standard mouse, I can't say I've noticed any difference in the shoulder area yet. I do find it slower than using a standard mouse for computer programming where I do lots of copy and paste etc - it's easier & faster to select, copy and paste one-handed with the traditional mouse. I will stick with for now and hope that over a longer term it helps my shoulders.

Contour RollerMouse Free 2, Black