5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Quality is 1st Class
Published on 14 Oct 2011 by John P. Eustace

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking, NOT waterproof!
Advertised as waterproof to 10 bar. On first contact with water, the dial filled up and it stopped working.

Otherwise.... great looking watch, heavy, quality feel, keeps time very well. Keep it out of the water.

Remedial action requested from the seller, waiting for a response.
Published 8 months ago by SS

5.0 out of 5 stars Casio Quality is 1st Class, 14 Oct 2011
This review is from: Casio Edifice Men's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Stainless Steel Bracelet EF-558D-7AVEF (Watch)
Ordered Casio Edifice EF-558D-7AVEF on Wednesday and delivered Friday morning,excellent service & superbly packaged. The watch is simply stunning, usual Casio quality of course and this example must be one of the best that this fantastic manufacturer has ever designed. I saw this watch in a high street jeweller`s window priced at the RRP of 175, delivered to me for less than 100, well pleased since I was tempted to buy it when I first saw it. This Edifice is a chronograph but not a Wavecepter so it may need time adjustment once a month or so, no big deal. At 51mm wide and 15mm deep this is a big,heavy watch that has a big impact on the wrist, not suitable for anyone with slim wrists but if you like quality watches with presence, this fits the bill. More than pleased to add this to my watch collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST WATCH CASIO EDIFACE., 26 Oct 2013
Mr. C. Hyde "Colin Hyde" (STOCKPORT, CHESHIRE United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have a collection of 26 watches. This is by far the best looking watch I have to date. I have no doubt this watch will live on my wrist, with the others on display. I am a big man, this is the biggest watch I have seen in the Ediface range,
so beware I would have sent it back if I had a small wrist, other wise I would strongly recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars DONT BUY IT,U WILL HAVE TO RETURN IT!!!!, 21 Feb 2014
i returned this watch twice,it has all the same problem the time setting pin doesnt come out,,its hard,,choose another model,i think its a defect of factory...

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a wonderful timepiece, 14 Jan 2014
D. L. Williams (Wales) - See all my reviews
I've had this watch for quite a while as part of my collection. I absolutely love it. It appears in my rotation (of 6 watches incl. Citizen, Rotary, Edifice, Armani) probably more regularly than any other watch, simply because it looks so classy.

It always garners attention from others; without fail it will catch the eye. The silver and rose colour makes it look very expensive, and not at all tacky like some rose watches.

This watch could easily go with a shirt and tie, or smart jumper and jeans. I don't think I could quite stretch it to suit dress though.

If I was to be at all critical about this watch it would be that the large seconds hand is used for the chronograph only, whilst the small seconds indicator at the 6 o'clock area is used for regular time. I quite often start the chronograph just so that I can get all the dials and large seconds hand moving. Guess I have strange fascination with watch movements.

Overall for 70 (I used a 20% Amazon fashion emails voucher) this watch is a proper bargain. Grab one, I doubt you'll be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch at a great price, 28 Dec 2013
Casio wanted 195.00, I got it for under 100.00

I have had no problems with it at all.

Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 4 Dec 2013
Just what I was looking for. Right weight and size for my wrist and came in at a price that does not reflect the quality of the watch. Will not be everyone's cup of tea but for me it was a bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars great watch, 10 Oct 2013
more subtle than it looks in pictures, nice heavy watch very smart looking, good quality as you would expect from casio. easy to set up

1.0 out of 5 stars Caseo. Watch, 4 Oct 2013
The watch looked great ! However a watch is not just for show !! This one did'nt work day/date none starter
Returned for refund

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Looking, NOT waterproof!, 17 Aug 2013

Remedial action requested from the seller, waiting for a response.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch in good condition, but found the strap just a little tight., 1 July 2013
John Cassar "Casnash" (London) - See all my reviews
Good quality and great design watch from Casio, large
face which I find appealing.
Bought it used but was in very good condition , the only
grip I had was that the strap had been adjusted slightly
tight with no links to add.

ARRAY(0xb77ba54c)