5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of adventure and lots of quirky stuff! loved it!
Published on 9 Feb 2011 by Naf

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special
Mostly predictable attractions events. Okay value at 99p. You wouldn't rely on this as a guide book and any decent one will have just about all of this stuff in it. I only really bought it to try out my new Kindle.
Published 19 months ago by RolyP

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, 27 May 2013
This review is from: 101 Amazing Things To Do In The USA (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of adventure and lots of quirky stuff! loved it!, 9 Feb 2011
This review is from: 101 Amazing Things To Do In The USA (Kindle Edition)
I've been to the states many times, but this time I bought this neat little book of ideas to see if I'd missed anything... turns out I had! It's an absolutely brilliant book, filled to the brim with crazy ideas and classic things. In one day I managed to see the biggest basket in the world and free fall down the tallest slide in the world! I love the USA! A highly recommended inspirational piece of work!

3.0 out of 5 stars Some unique pointers, 2 Sep 2014
This review is from: 101 Amazing Things To Do In The USA (Kindle Edition)
There were some unique pointers but some of the links need updating. The book is also not optimized for the kindle.

101 Amazing Things To Do In The USA