5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Hiking Shoes!!
I have Berghaus Women's Explorer Ridge leather hiking boots which didn't need wearing in and were comfortable from the time I did my first 8 mile hike in them until now, 2 years later. I wanted something that was a bit more lightweight for the summer, waterproof for the wet days and over all wanted comfort!
These certainly fit the bill, they too have been comfortable...
Published 14 months ago by Tanya Lusher

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but disappointing
Very well made, as expected from Berghaus. Proved to be waterproof. But oddly uncomfortable, feels clumsy and heavy. If an E fitting is preferred, especially with thick socks, shoes may be rather tight and definitely narrow. I have kept them and will wear them till they fall apart but will not buy this brand again
Published 6 months ago by ThreeWinds

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Hiking Shoes!!, 16 Aug 2013
Tanya Lusher (Suffolk, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
These certainly fit the bill, they too have been comfortable from day one of wearing them, look good and what's more the price on Amazon is fantastic. These are £95 in Cotswold Outdoors. I have given them 5 stars because to me you can't beat them at £28 from Amazon but I would have still given them 5 stars if I had paid for the RRP. If you are in any doubt as to whether to purchase these, don't!! Get them in your normal shoe size and there is plenty of room wearing them with walking socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well supported shoe/trainer/walking shoe, 15 Aug 2013
comfortable,hard wearing and my feet are well supported as I have flat feet .I have never used this product before but as they had such a huge reduction on them i thought i would try them out .

5.0 out of 5 stars buy these!, 30 Aug 2013
Okay, its only the first few weeks of wearing them. I have hardly taken them off since they arrived. Waterproof quality is spot on. Walked in a grassy wet football field and no bother whatsoever. Something about their construction really feels good on my feet. I walk quite a bit in the hilly countryside with my dogs, and these by far are the most supportive with an excellent grip. No slipping whatsoever for me. I noticed my feet weren't as achy and tired with these new shoes, compared to other shoes. If anything negative happens with these shoes that shouldn't, I will be sure to post an update. The previous reviews were what convinced me to buy them, and they were correct.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Men's Prognosis Gore-Tex Hiking Shoe (Apparel)
This was a fantastic purchase, Ive always liked berghaus products but price has always dictated otherwise. Comfortable,brilliant,sturdy, quiet stylish for a walking shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great trainers but Beware of slipping in wet conditions!, 29 July 2013
Brought these trainers a few days ago and I am really pleased with them
I have tested walking through high wet grass in them to check the 'waterproofing' and so far still had dry feet so really happy with that. I would have rewarded 5 stars if .. they didn't have that stupid sole that you slip so easy on when walking on wet smooth paths etc. If you do buy these for 'hiking' then please do not consider going on stepping stones etc across any streams because you will not have the grip and it will be as slippery as ice.
So these trainers are perfect for dry days ... which sort of defeats the object of them being wonderfully waterproof ;/
I do have a way to help with the shiny soles (yes I have had this problem before) my tip is put the trainers on then go find a rough bit of concrete and scuff and scrape the soles to obtain a bit of a key which really does help, so if you are prepared to do this then do go for these trainers because otherwise I cannot fault them for the price I paid for them.
They are very comfortable and support my feet and ankles really well. I have so far worn them 10+hours and I do not have aching feet which in this heat is fantastic.
I am a size 5 and like plenty of toe room and I ordered a size 5 in these and they fit well.
If the soles could be made of the non slip material then these trainers would get a 5+ star rating from me for sure :) I will however be ordering another pair in a few moments because at this price they are worth it so they must be ok

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, 29 Oct 2013
Lynn Anderson (Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
With size 7 feet I dont like shoes that look big and clumpy. Despite being sturdy and comfortable, they are also quite neat looking. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 July 2014
Great fit very comfy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but disappointing, 8 April 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars good value, 10 Jan 2014
well contructed walkers, very comfy and give a protective walking feel, in fact bought 2 pairs. Thank you for a quality item

5.0 out of 5 stars Berghause gore-tex shoes, 21 Sep 2013
Love them, stylish but comfortable from first time wearing and yes they are waterproof.Looking to get a lot of wear from this item

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›