Size: 7 UK|Colour: Grey/Blue|Change
Price:£39.98 - £47.95

on 21 September 2012
Look nice, comfy after initial stiffness has worn off. However, NB These shoes are only suitable for indoor sports on DRY SURFACES. They are absolutely LETHAL in the wet. I fell down my garden steps which were only slightly damp. They need a safety warning issued at the time of purchase.
on 29 October 2015
Shoes were delivered timeously. But unfortunately were too big. Returned without fuss and the size 5 replacement dispatched very quickly. Great fit, brilliant shoe and meets my needs very nicely. Highly recommended shoe and vendor is a pleasure to deal with.
on 2 October 2015
After initial issues with the courier loosing them i contacted the seller who sorted the problem straight away and they were delivered the following day great service from the seller. I was worried that these shoes would be hard as some reviews state, i found that not to be the case, they are good shoes with soles that will last. I have found these shoes to be comfortable and need no breaking in period. I am very happy with my purchase
on 29 March 2015
Love how they look but unfortunately I found them really flat/stiff and knew I wouldn't be able to walk for very long with my dogs. Returned for a refund.. my quest for comfy waterproof hikers continues!
on 15 September 2013
Went walking in these trainers straight away, no need to break in, found comfortable from the first time I wore them. The only down side they lose some grip in the wet. But overall a really good trainer.
on 30 January 2015
Perfect fit .look very neat but not as comfortable. As I expected quite hard,! Not walked in them for any length of time though.
on 14 June 2015
Good walking shoe. Just wish there were half sizes. Does let in water but it is half fabric so this is to be expected.
on 3 September 2013
Fantastic shoe, so comfy and lightweight. Perfect for those summer hill walks. Berghaus never fails me so I had no need 2 buy else where and these have not disappointed!
Plus they look awesome, really nice colours, really stand out!
on 16 June 2013
what a bargain, bought for my hols, can't wait to wear them. soles are excellent! husband wants a pair too!
on 22 September 2015
Very comfortable shoe, as always. This was a good price, we shopped round for this style of Berghaus shoe, this was the best value.