5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe
These are an excellent shoe, at the best price I could find. Super comfortable, excellent grip, stylish looking. Would definitely recommend to any one.
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Paul Owen GGD

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok
Was disappointed not waterproof but very comfortable to walk in and great fit they will get a lot of wear
Published 9 months ago by Mrs Denise Marsden

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoe, 3 Dec 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars good shoe, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Berghaus Men's Prognosis Hiking Shoe (Apparel)
smart shoe wear them every day with jeans, good for my intrests which is walking, at times off road,and bird watching.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 12 Feb 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Berghaus Quality, 10 Feb 2014
toptone "TopTone" (St. Albans, Herts, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Berghaus Men's Prognosis Hiking Shoe (Apparel)
I've always had Berghaus boots and they have always been comfortable and long lasting. I bought these for less demanding walking, a kind of trainer if you like. I tried them on in a store to check sizing before I bought them here significantly cheaper. Four stars only because they are still relatively new but I think these will be a 5 star product in the longer term.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hiking shoes, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Berghaus Men's Prognosis Hiking Shoe (Apparel)
These hiking shoes are a great fit and really supportive, I bought them for holiday in a very hot country and they were perfect my feet didn't overheat,
The only slight down side is I n the wet the grip over rocks can be a bit unpredictable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light and sturdy, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Berghaus Men's Prognosis Hiking Shoe (Apparel)
I wanted some trainers for knocking around the house, neighbourhood and suburb in rather than fell-walking. So, I needed them to be light-weight and (since this is mail order) from a manufacturer whose sizing I already knew from having bought some of their other footwear. The weight is just right for me. Their outdoors pedigree is reflected in the sole/footbed which is a little stiffer than is ideal for domestic mooching but would be suitable for summer hiking if that's your bent . It's also a little narrower than various Berghaus 3 seasons boots I have worn for years, but the length is my familiar '8'. My foot is wide so if your foot's width is average these will be perfect. If you are like me, budget for a period of breaking in. They come supplied with nice long laces but the supplied lacing pattern is unfathomably devilish and impossible to adjust by tweaking and yanking. It took me over half an hour to unlace and then re-lace them into a simpler arrangement which could be then be easily adjusted when out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 Feb 2013
These shoes arrived promptly and as I have another pair in a different colour I knew what to expect.
They are comfortably and the sizing is spot on.
I would point out that they are not waterproof - but they are not making that claim so no surprises there.
If they wear as well as the other pair I have then I will be very happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and solid shoes, 13 Feb 2013
I've worn these shoes almost every day for a year and a half for walking to work and back in the rain/snow/ice. Only now, after a particularly wet winter, have they started to let the water in. They are very comfortable, sturdy and everything I look for in a shoe.

I'm going to buy some more to replace my old ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoes, 19 Sep 2012
these shoes are perfect for walking rough ground they are light and comfortable
and are a good fit.cool in the warmer weather rather than the heaver walking boots.

1.0 out of 5 stars Minus 5 Stars!!!, 30 Nov 2011
George Sinclair (central Scotland) - See all my reviews
Minus 5 Stars. Why? Well there's a bit of a story.

1 The fundamental problem was that Millet Sports sent me trainers that were not fit for purpose. I normally take size 8 shoes and trainers, and as the ones I ordered were size 8.5 I expected them to have plenty of room and be a good fit. They were NOT. They were EXTREMELY TIGHT! This narrow fit is NOT explained on either the Amazon website or Millet Sports website. Therefore, I believe that the trainers were not fit for purpose.

2 I had to pay for the return postage. In addition, I had to pay for the return postage of a "free" jug that I did not ask for, and was not indicated on the Amazon website. Millet Sports say nothing in the website about customers having to pay for return postage under their "Cancelling an order" website information, but INSISTED that I pay for the return postage of both the trainers and the free jug. I have since discovered that under the 1979 Sale of Goods Act that the buyer only has to reject goods that are unacceptable, and is under no obligation to send them back. WHY DOES MILLET TRY TO FLOUT THIS LAW???

3 The link to Amazon Marketplace that Amazon provided me with, to get information about my query, was only available from My Account Return Centre Support after digging through several layers of information - i.e. it is HIDDEN from top view information.

4 Both Amazon and Millet have steadfastly refused to re-emburse my postage cost.

5 Amazon took too long to reply to my queries about this, and I have given up on trying to get my postage cost refunded.

6 On a good note, both Millet and Amazon were quick in refunding the cost of the trainers.

7 Lastly, I feel that I have been MISLED by the website information, and will not be buying from Millet again.