on 9 April 2013
My son already has 'Screature' and insisted he wanted Terrordactyl last Christmas. Having been disappointed with 'Screature', I wasn't keen on buying 'Terrordactyl' but he'd wanted it for ages.

Well, as with 'Screature', I'm afraid this toy is over-priced and has no durability at all. My son loves him but I'm not impressed that the projectile he's meant to spit from his mouth very rarely works. To make matters worse, the orange 'slime' on the end has detached itself so, if it did work properly, 'Terrordactyl' would probably cause some damage by ejecting what now amounts to a pointy stick.

I'm sure there are other interactive dinosaur toys out there so avoid this one. Having said that, my son does like it as a toy and doesn't seem bothered that it's faulty.
on 29 September 2013
My grandson who I brought this toy for his 5th birthday,absolutely loved it.
In fact so did I. !!!!!!
The toy seemed real moved and responded randomly us.
It also made lots of noises, broke wind, snapped and spat the food stick out at us. It was
scary and funny.
The toy also sits on your wrist and looks so real, like a live pet.!!!!
I would highly recommend this toy to any child, especially if they are Dinosaur mad like my grandson is.
It gave us many jumps scares and laughs.
To sum up,amazing real interaction, toy with total brilliant fun. !!!!!
Loved it. !!!!
VINE VOICEon 28 March 2013
This is a fantastic toy. We bought it for our two year old who is mad about dinosaurs and he and his older brotherhadgreat fun trying to tame it and feed it. I often find it at the top of the stairs 'guarding' the area! Hours of fun to be had with this very interactive toy!
on 11 September 2014
Just as exciting as described. My nephews have never tired of it.