4.0 out of 5 stars A haunting read
I received this book for a Christmas present and was very surprised when it gave me so much information about serial killers and murderers, more information than books in the past have. The book includes pictures and is very easy to read.
Published on 31 Dec 2009 by D. Whitton

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong information
Published on 17 Feb 2012 by R. Peat

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong information, 17 Feb 2012
R. Peat - See all my reviews
This review is from: KILLERS IN COLD BLOOD (True Crime) (Kindle Edition)
I like true crime and thought I would love this book, I have never been so annoyed and upset at a book in years, some of the basic facts for the crime in the past was wrong, and not just a little bit. When it got to more recent crime the lack of research and fact checking just got worse. When talking of things that happened in my own memory it was as if they had got their facts from the cheap tabloids, full of sensation and contradictory facts! Some was so wrong I couldn't read on. This has the distinction of being the only book I have ever deleted from my kindle library. It wasn't even a good example of bad writing/research and changed voice so often that even if you liked it the next chapter would be different. I so wanted to enjoy it but the problems were just too numerous.

4.0 out of 5 stars A haunting read, 31 Dec 2009
D. Whitton "DWHITTON" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Killers In Cold Blood (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars boring, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: KILLERS IN COLD BLOOD (True Crime) (Kindle Edition)
Not what I expected. Will make sure all online books are sampled before purchasing. Would not recommend to my friends.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Killers in Cold Blood (Paperback)
not bad but not good either, I was hoping for something that I had not read before but most if not all in the book has been written before. good attempt though.

4.0 out of 5 stars book, 14 April 2013
This review is from: KILLERS IN COLD BLOOD (True Crime) (Kindle Edition)
I am still reading this but it was as i expected it was down loaded instantly to my tablet interesting

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: KILLERS IN COLD BLOOD (True Crime) (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book it is worth a read.it is value for money . I found this book interesting and full of facts

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good book if your interested in Human nature, 4 Feb 2014
This review is from: KILLERS IN COLD BLOOD (True Crime) (Kindle Edition)
This book is an excellent read, well put together, informative and difficult to put down at times. It helps to demonstrate how inhuman people can be and the range of background they came from. Not all had harrowing childhoods (though some did) but they still were capable of horrendous crimes. A good read, but some sections are quite graphic, if true, which makes it all the worse. I can recommend this book to anyone with an interest in true stories, rather than fiction.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: KILLERS IN COLD BLOOD (True Crime) (Kindle Edition)
Love this book. Great way the crimes are told and portrayed also tells you what happened after they were caught

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug 2014
have not read it yes

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 10 Jan 2014
This review is from: KILLERS IN COLD BLOOD (True Crime) (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book! I have read many like it but this one was the best. Especially if you are interested in the minds of a serial killer

KILLERS IN COLD BLOOD (True Crime)