Format: Audio CD|Change

on 31 May 2012
How can one go wrong with this choice? All wonderfully sung, the Organ, choirs, the
whole of the six cd`s are worth its weight in gold.----A MUST
on 18 March 2013
This was a very good buy with all my favourite hymns and many more.
Good value for money. Highly recommended.
on 5 July 2014
Nice music performed by well organized choirs. Those heavenly spirit filled melodious voices especially the choristers of Kings college Cambridge are helping our Savior to win souls through the messages and melodies that these music imparts in the inner being of man. I am very lucky to have this. I wish hymn lovers will one day unite to promote sacred music of ancient era in their respective countries and make sure that music like these do not suffer extinction.
on 28 December 2013
this was a great purchase, I was delighted about the delivery of this CD and hope that next purchase will be the same
on 26 December 2012
Just t he anthology I needed. Would recommend to anyone needing large selection of Church music to choose from..
Would recommend the 100 Bets hymns.
on 2 November 2015
Sing along with the most beautiful voices I've heard in a long time. It's a lovely gift for a friend who hasn't been able to get to church for a while perhaps because of illness. I'm sure that they'd be thrilled to receive it.
on 13 August 2014
Outstanding quality recordings, fantastic and innovative harmonies, excellent value. Some of these "100 best" type compilations are awful, this one is superb.
on 10 March 2014
it has a lot of my favourite Hymns on the CD's
Real value for the money
recommend to my friends
on 2 January 2014
Marvellous collection of hymns covering a wide range of styles and all sung by excellent choirs. Present for my mum, she will get hours of pleasure from these CDs
on 25 July 2013
Here are 100 of the best hymns from all traditions. No doubt even with this splendid assortment some will say "Why not more from the English Hymnal" or " Why not more Catholic hymns" or "Wesley seems to have been treated badly" But most will say, like me, that this is a first-class, and carefully considered, collection of those hymns which most of us know and love no matter what our denomination. That is why I highly recommend it. Play it for yourself or persuade your church to use it.