5.0 out of 5 stars Happy
Published on 23 Aug. 2012 by Frendo

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury's still out
Published 18 months ago by M. Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars Jury's still out, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mil-Tec Military Army Patrol MOLLE Assault Pack Tactical Combat Rucksack Backpack 30L Flecktarn Camo (Misc.)
Comfortable pack; the idea of compartments is growing on me the more I use it: ease of access, and no need to put wet clothing against a book, for example. Still destruct-testing it as far as foul weather goes: no covers for the zips, so heavy rain may penetrate, but I've had one or two showers so far without a problem. Just puzzled by the size designation: I originally got 30L, as my previous pack was a 35L, so I was expecting to squeeze, but there was no way I was getting the load in that one. The supplier was very good about swapping (although, being based in Ireland, their shipping counts as Overseas, so expensive) and I've now got the 50L. This is only just equal to my old 35L, so I can only assume the previous company only counted the main compartment (Bergen-style pack) whereas Mil-Tec add up all compartment volumes to reach 50L, or has my kit expanded in the transfer?

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 23 Aug. 2012
I'm not a huge fan of wearing camoflage/military products, but knew I could count on build quality and low cost at the same time with this product. Forget if you will, what you might consider the classic 'rucksack' design comprising of a sack with an opening at the top, - this design comprises; 4 pockets which, can be compressed inwards toward the back with 6 straps -(the largest of these pockets has a little internal zip compartment for keys etc).

I see someone mentions in a review that it's hard to judge the size of this product; - Overall it's about the same size (width and lengthways) as my 19" widescreen computer screen. I'd say it's good size for a day-walk, photography, mountain-biking etc. I undertake all 3 of these activities and will try to describe what I can stash inside in 1 load;

Pocket 1 (the largest pocket nearest the back); - a Sigg 1 litre water bottle laying down across the bottom with my SLR camera (in it's case) resting above, - there's still enough room for a large pair of gloves and hat at the top or perhaps a spare lens in a protective case). (This pocket is wide enough to accomodate a man's clenched fist easily)

Pocket 2 is slightly smaller in all dimensions; - I can snugly fit my netbook (in it's protective case) with enough room left at the top for a lose charger/mouse/handfull of USB flashdrives - this pocket is about the width of a lady's fist.

Pocket 3 is smaller again and this pocket is slightly too-short lengthways for a bare netbook. This pocket is easily big enough for wallet, sweets, walkman/radio, pens passport and a paperback - about 3 inches in width.

Pocket 4 - the best way I can describe this; I can just fit my large sunglasses case in there (the very large metal type).

Product was in perfect condition on arrival (inside a box and plastic bag) - arrrived in very good time & I'm very pleased - zips, buckles are heavy duty and general build is 'robust' - very pleased and I'm sure it'll last many years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag, 26 Aug. 2013
Bought this as my Bug-out bag, Was surprised how compact it really is yet can fit quite abit of kit in it, if your looking for something to store mass amounts of stuff, this probably isnt for you. Although only a 30l capacity it is rather good. Quality is really good, it held up really well on my camping trip, only bad point being the zippers are paracord not metal but that is minor, Has lots of pockets which is handy, Held up in a light shower of rain. Overall really good bag for a good price, wont last forever but its sweet for now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it great bag, 9 Nov. 2013
I have two of these bags one 30 L and one 50 L bag. Use the 30 L bag for fishing can fit two shimano 8000 GTE in, and two fox bite alarms and two bite indicators. Forceps on outside of the bag with side cutters. A scales and weigh sling digital camera. Pike rigs, floats and very important my lunch. If you want a bag for light fishing this is the one. You can add on bits to the outside too. In all very happy with this bag would recommend to any one for out door activities.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bag! High quality, 8 Jan. 2014
The picture of the bag doesnt tell u the truth about it! This bag its very nice looking, and have tremendus quality! I dont give 5 stars just because it seems bigger than it really are, but its big enough for the reason i bougth it... Just Buy it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality of the bag was great apart from the zippers, 6 Feb. 2015
Quality of the bag was great apart from the zippers, one of them broke as soon as I unpacked and opened the rucksack! Promptly returned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 30lt capacity!!, 30 Sept. 2013
Not what it says on the tin - it is not a 30lt capacity pack - complete misrepresentation of the product.