5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased with purchase, 15 July 2012
This review is from: Vango Banshee 300 Backpacking Tent (2012 Model) (Misc.)
I bought this tent as my mate and I were walking SpeyWay and needed the flexibility of our own accomodation. As a couple of lads in late 50's revisiting their youth the light weight of the tent at 2.1 kgs and high waterproof rating was the attraction. We had mixed weather and some midges to contend this. We remained dry and the screening built in kept it a midge free zone. Its a 3 man tent and for two men with gear inside we managed fine. The lack of flysheet cover for rucksacks was a minor issue as we were only 2 men but there was just enough space under flysheet for wet gear, boots & poles. Like it would seem most small tents if it says 3 men to have some room stick to 2 men max or be prepared to have gear left outside tent. Its a good price and its light weight even for a single hiker I would say you would need and appreciate the extra space you would have if hiking in Scotland in the rain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, quick, practical tent, 13 May 2012
This review is from: Vango Banshee 300 Backpacking Tent (2012 Model) (Misc.)
Comfortably fits two and very quick to erect. Superb in mild weather with good airflow (which could prove draughty in winter). Brilliant in rain or wind. Ceiling is low but perfect for sleeping or sitting on the floor. A super little tent for hiking or other activities on the move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Light and spacious, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Vango Banshee 300 Backpacking Tent (2012 Model) (Misc.)
Brilliant design and once I'd worked out how to put it up I was really pleased with it. I can't believe the weight to space ratio. It really does ooze quality also.

4.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Vango Banshee 300 Backpacking Tent (2012 Model) (Misc.)
ez 2 set up no messing around, good for 2 adults with begens/backapcks would be tight for 3. we left kit under ponchos not in tent and had loads of room for 2 of us

5.0 out of 5 stars Scouting, 18 Sep 2013
This review is from: Vango Banshee 300 Backpacking Tent (2012 Model) (Misc.)
I used this tent on a scout camp last week, and it was perfect, comfy fit, plenty of space nice and warm, however this is not a 3 man tent.. Unless you want all your gear outside, it can fit 2 people in with gear but it would be a little cramped, but if you with the other half who cares, but would definitely recommend this tent to anyone who is going camping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Banshee rocks :), 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Vango Banshee 300 Backpacking Tent (2012 Model) (Misc.)
I've bought it this year(2013) and used it in the same year summer in Cornwall. I've was lucky enough to have only 2 days of raining but those two days were like the apocalypse, raining cats and dogs, infernal winds and bad neighbours too :). the point is that my tent was safe and dry, no drops of water whatsoever inside. the new tension system worked great too. I consider to be the best purchase for this range, segment of tents.