5.0 out of 5 stars Great Night light!
Bought this for our bedroom to leave on for our baby son who is sleeping in our room at the moment. Very happy with it. Its just the right amount of light for him, and also for us to be able to see when we go to bed. Good price too.
Published on 3 May 2011 by Kay

1.0 out of 5 stars Recalled
Published 16 months ago by Mr Nathan P Boggon

1.0 out of 5 stars Recalled, 28 Mar 2013
This review is from: Automatic LED Night Light Plug-In Low Energy (Kitchen & Home)
I ordered this product but when it arrived I thought the packaging looked a bit strange as there is no country of origin or EU or British safety marks. When I investigated it further it seems that this product was recalled due to a risk of fire. See this website: [...] and here as well [...]. Not sure why this company is still selling this product but I believe they shouldn't be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Night light!, 3 May 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Brightens up a dark corner nicely, 24 Aug 2011
Bought this to brighten up a dark corner of the house near the bathroom at night. Its very responsive, with just enough light to see when you are walking past. Its very unassuming and doesn't look ugly in daytime, in fact its quite pretty at night. It does exactly what the product description says, and we're very pleased with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for getting to bed safely, 11 Mar 2012
D. Jones (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Length:: 3:17 Mins

Because we have glass above our bedroom doors leaving the corridor light on at night is not an option so I needed to find a night light that would make it safe for the last person to navigate their way to bed.

This night light comes already assembled and you can use it as soon as you get it by simply plugging it into a standard mains plug socket.

The part that displays the light is made from what looks like clear perspex with a pattern running through it. I was surprised at just how thin this lighting section is. Even in the daylight when these are left plugged in you don't really notice them.

What I particularly liked about these night lights is that they are driven by a sensor. So when it gets dark they automatically switch on and then turn themselves off again once the light levels rise. I wanted something I could plug in and forget and these fit the bill perfectly.

In the video I show them plugged in at night. Although you can see the blue light something about the video camera meant that it didn't really show the quality of the light and how much you could see down the corridor. They are not bright enough to light a room or to use for giving a child a feeling of security at night but they do provide enough light for you to walk safely along a corridor or up stairs (if plugged in at the bottom of the stairs). The light doesn't throw very far and if you have a long distance to walk then you might need two of them. The same goes for upstairs and downstairs - I have bought one for both areas.

If you are looking for a plug in and forget night light then you won't go far wrong with this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SUPPLIER!!, 28 Mar 2013
I bought this nightlight some months ago, and it arrived broken, with one of the plug prongs completely detached from the rest of the plug. I duly contacted the supplier through amazon to let them know. They took forever for get back to me, during which time I had to purchase another nightlight from a different supplier, as I needed it for a weekend away. After SEVERAL chasers from me, they told me to return the light. I did, at a further cost to me of 3.15 of postage. I let them know, and heard nothing. I chased again - nothing. I finally checked with my bank, who confirmed that the original cost of the light had been returned, but not the postage. I emailed Bargain Warehouse AGAIN - nothing. I have rung them today and spoke to a throughly unpleasant man, who refused to communicate and just kept repeating the same line over and over again - horrible. I am a really decent, trusting, honest person, but unfortunately there are some people/companies out there that are not. I will be contacting Amazon about this, but in the meantime, I hope this review is read and helps others to avoid wasting their money on this rubbish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and Safe!, 16 July 2011
M. D. Rawson (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Nice and bright and does not get too warm. Gives just enough light to stop you falling down the stairs while answering a call in the middle of the night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nite light, 8 Dec 2011
It looks good, and by golly it performs good. Very pleased with the light, just enough to take the edge off the darkness. Quick delivery from the seller, thinking of buying another

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 11 Dec 2011
Very pleased with the product. Nice and bright to light the landing at night without being obtrusive. Design is discrete and modern, not babyish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and perfect brightness for us, 2 Feb 2013
This is a neat and effective night light. Others have complained that its not bright enough but we find it perfect for our hall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little night light, 25 Nov 2011
I bought this light to replace a Moonlight night light i'd had previously. Although it's a very bright LED, it doesn't seem to light up the hallway as much as the old light, which gave off a green glow. However it does the job so i've got no complaints.