on 18 August 2012
I ordered this omnibus edition for my iPad. Although this cost only 77p I do think that the navigation of such large item could have been designed to work. It took me a considerable time before I realized that it was not going to be possible to access the beginnings of many of the novels from the contents page - that is probably why some titles have a faint line through them. The best that you can do is to navigate to the nearest book before or after and turn pages until you get the one you want. If you make a note of the location number you can then find it again by using the finder menu.

The fact that all the books are lumped together in this way also means that you cannot tell from the percentage at the bottom of the page how far you have progressed in your current novel; the percentage given, as far as I can tell, is for the whole batch.

Readers might like to know that many of the individual novels are obtainable from the Gutenberg Project free of charge.
on 18 April 2012
I read books by Robert Louis Stevenson at Junior School. When I saw them to download to my Kindle I jumped at the chance to read them as an adult. Had I had to out and buy the books, I would not have down it. BUT there there they were just a click away. I have read two up to now - Kidnapped and Katriona - and thoroughly enjoyed them. Than you Kindle
on 14 November 2013
Reading this book again reminds me of my youth - and the old film with Robert Newton. Nice re-read and looking forward to others I haven'r read by R.L.Stevenson
on 9 October 2014
At his best, RLS is a wonderfully descriptive, inventive and penetrating writer. Treasure Island, Kidnapped and Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde are 3 of the most influential stories ever written, are still great reading, and are worth 5 stars on their own.
on 24 April 2013
Exelent story's very well written and very entertaining I particularly enjoyed The Wrong Barrel . And Treasure Island is just that Treasure.
on 13 January 2014
Time tested. R.L.S does not put a foot out of step! All the stories are good to great.
When reading, you are taken into the stories.
on 1 April 2014
I have enjoyed reading the novels of Robert Louis Stevenson that is most of them, but some are very tedious.
on 17 March 2015
Not actually got round to reading the whole lot yet but so far this does the trick I mean in the past I have read some of his books I'm not a stanger to his works but to have the complete works for this price is an offer I could not refuse well worth the money.
on 15 March 2015
THIS COLLECTION IS A GOOD READ FOR ANY AGE YOUNG OR OLD,EVAN IF LIKE ME YOU REMEMBER THESE BOOKS FROM WAY BACK IN SCHOOL,THEY STILL MAKE GOOD READING SECOND TIME ROUND.
on 14 October 2014
Great reading a joy to read again