5.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake joy
My daughter received this as a present for her 3rd birthday and she loves it!!!
Not only is it educational (numbers on cake stand & cakes), but the hours of fun she has had during role play = money well spent.
Published on 6 Nov 2011 by Alan Harcus

3.0 out of 5 stars Paint finish average
I purchased this originally to give as a gift, but when it arrived I could see that the paint finish on the cakes was not great, and I felt I couldn't give it as a gift because it already looked well played with. I let my own 4 year old have it though and she loves it, despite its flaws.
Published 6 months ago by happy shopper

5.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake joy, 6 Nov 2011
Alan Harcus "Alan Harcus" (Shetland, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
My daughter received this as a present for her 3rd birthday and she loves it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, 30 Dec 2011
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
My 2 year old daughter was absolutely delighted by this toy. She served cakes to everyone on Christmas Day and took great delight in trying to place the cakes back in the right place. This is a beautifully made toy and a super purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Christmas gift, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
I bought this for my 3 1/2 yr old niece and she aboslutely loved it, it was by far her favourite Christmas present. The cakes are very realistic and the stand is extremely durable. I was so glad that I chose to go for a wooden cake set than a plastic one..would highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Tildo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set, 13 April 2011
Vivien Green "happy camper" (somerset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
Beautifully crafted toy. Both fun to play with, and very educational. My two grandaughter (aged 2.5) love it, I would recommend this toy 100% As usual - prompt and efficient service from Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Item, 24 Nov 2012
C. Galston (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
Bought this for my granddaugher she loves it. The detail on the cakes is very pretty and the fact that they have to be number and shape matched on the cake stand makes it educational.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake Heaven!, 10 Nov 2011
Mrs. V. Haynes (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
This High Tea Shape Matching Set is very pretty and every little girl's dream! It is very good quality and the little cakes are lovely and ideal for teaching counting. Makes a lovely present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good enough to eat!, 26 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
I wanted to get some cakes for my 3 year old daughter to play with and these looked so good that I decided to spend a little more rather than getting cheaper plastic. My daughter loves them and enjoyes playing with them with her toys. She also likes to ask me what cake I'd like and we choose by colour, number, shape, topping or imagined flavour which gives a lot of scope for developing language. It looks beautiful sitting on her little table and is enjoyed by her friends (and their mums) when they come to play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and well made toy, 2 Jan 2012
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
This has to be MY favourite toy this Xmas, even though my 2 year old daughter also got a beautiful wooden kitchen as well, the colours and variety of these beautiful cakes are stunning. My daughter and us are really enjoying tea and cake time...all day long! Highly recommended. It is a 3+ toy but unless your child is really bashy with the stand and cakes, I cannot see the little bits breaking off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Mrs. R. F. Valentine "Bubbles" (Ashford Middx) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
My granddaughter loved it. A good buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product and my goddaughter was delighted with it, 30 Jun 2014
This review is from: Tidlo High Tea Shape Matching Cupcake Set (Pink) (Toy)
Lovely product and my goddaughter was delighted with it. I however was extremely embarrassed and disappointed as on opening and assembling it with her, many of the cakes were chipped, had missing paintwork and the glue was very visible. Inadequate quality. Unfortunately I can't return it as she has become very attached to it. Will think twice before ordering a special gift like this online again.