5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!
Before ordering this case I looked at the Tuv-luv case which is nearly twice the price, but I don't like the look of white stitching on black leather, so I ordered this one instead. So glad I did. Beautifully designed and made, I could not be more pleased.

Published on 26 Feb 2011 by E.Meredith

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy
Item is not as advertised it looks to have a handy wire hook on pic! Speaker hole does not line up with radio belt clip too bulky, cheeply made with errors, can't understand who wrote other reviews! Returning it! Hampshire .
Published 22 months ago by ade

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, 26 Feb 2011
E.Meredith - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: iGadgitz Genuine Leather Case Cover Holder for Roberts Sports DAB 2 Radio - Black (Accessory)

It is made of soft, high quality, flawless leather, and has a hole in the top for the headphone socket. All the controls are exposed when the radio is in the case and it closes completely with a satisfying click when not in use, leaving the radio well-protected, which is just as well as I managed to drop mine three times on a hard floor before I had even turned it on. It has a marvellous strong clip on the back (removable) so you can clip it easily and quickly anywhere on your clothing.

It's elegance enhances the look of the radio and I thoroughly recommend this product without hesitation. It fits the radio perfectly, is well thought-out and looked as good as new after I got it wet whilst walking the dogs in the rain and had then been dried out near the aga. I am amazed at the price, it is a real bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 19 July 2011
I bought this for 2 purposes : 1. to provide protection for the radio and 2. to make it easier to carry about.

As far as protection is concerned, I give it 5 stars. In view of the comment about the product being flimsy and not leather, I asked the supplier for info and was told that it's made from split leather. An Internet search will tell you all you need to know about this. Anyway, I'm happy that it IS made of leather and that it's well made. (Bought a camera case of similar construction last year and that's still in good shape despite having had a much rougher time than this radio case ever will.)

As for portability, I'm not quite so happy. I don't find the belt clip of any use - would have preferred a wrist strap, so I've threaded a camera wrist strap through a couple of the holes in the case. Don't think it will tear the leather, may fit a brass eyelet to be safe. And there's no hole to poke the aerial through - necessary on the train I was on at the weekend - so I'll have to make one with a hole punch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 21 May 2011
Gail Ann Oliver (Mid-Glamorgan, South Wales United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Excellent item, quality product, very soft leather, well made, you can leave the belt clip off if you don't need to use it, very good fitting case, would highly recommended for Roberts Sport DAB radio.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, 18 Sep 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Approach with care, 17 Aug 2013
P. Hartley "lost in the 60s" (Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
I was really disappointed in this case and would love to find a better alternative. The case does offer some decent protection to the radio but it is a very tight fit and does make it difficult to get at some of the controls (in particular, the charger input). The belt clip is a real let-down: does not clip on to belts very securely and the screw into the back of the case can work itself loose very easily. If you are just after a case to protect the radio then it does the job but I would not put any trust in the belt clip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall very good but no aerial hole, 21 July 2013
This is a nice case with a good finish that fits well. I feel pretty comfortable that the radio won't get a scratch or get damaged from being bumped. I always have my radio in a pocket and have no need to use the clip. This uses a little screw into the back of the case which the clip locks onto. This seems fairly solid but when clipped onto a belt I wouldn't have the utmost confidence that it couldn't fall off. As I'll never use it like that, it's not a problem for me.

The only gripe I have is that there is no hole for the aerial on the top of the case, ie when the front flap is flipped forward and covering the speaker, the aerial can't be extended. I need the aerial partially extended to get reception so I have to have the flap folded back which is a minor nuisance but doesn't really cause any problems, and doesn't significantly detract from a good product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Piece of Equipment, 14 Mar 2013
P. F. Beddow "Pete" (England) - See all my reviews
This is an excelent case that seems well made. It fits the radio like a glove, all the holes line up well.

2.0 out of 5 stars A perfect fit although very tight, 19 Feb 2013
I am afraid I returned it, mainly because I wanted a belt clip and couldn't fit the bits supplied to the case. The case itself was an excellent design and fitted very tightly. Not one to be put on and off frequently, although it may have stretched over time. The return and refund was very easy and trouble free.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing - and item returned, 29 Aug 2012
As a case to hold a portable item, a belt clip is essential to me - and mine didn't have one. Probably because the item packaging was partially open when it arrived. Other than that, this would have been a good buy. But gardening or DIY with this encased radio stuffed in a pocket would not have been good enough, so it had to go back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DAB case, 29 Dec 2011
I researched this product and, like a fellow reviewer, also looked at a product at almost twice the price. As this was only a top up present for my husband, who absolutely loves his DAB Sport 2 radio, after reading the other reviews, I decided to purchase this one.

I was not disappointed when it arrived. The leather felt soft, but also strong enough for the purpose. My husband does lots of walking with our dog, so I knew the product would be used everyday, and would have to be robust enough for this. I was a little concerned when I looked at the size of the cover, as I feared the radio would not fit, but it fitted in beautifully, and you could access all necessary parts with ease. It has been used everyday since Christmas day, and is doing well so far!

I would recommend this product