on 13 October 2011
These pillows are extremely comfortable. I was very pleased with them. They do spring back after use but you can sink comfortably into them at night.
on 15 January 2013
These were lovely when they turned up but they have gone so flat within a matter of weeks that I have had to go and buy replacements. I definitely would not recommend.
on 4 July 2012
I have been using these pillows for about a week now (for both head and legs) and they are perfectly fine. Not the most luxurious pillows I have ever slept on but then I didn't pay for the most luxurious pillows either. So far they keep their form and are neither too hard nor too soft for my liking. I hate pillows that fall flat to the bed as soon as you put your head on them (why use anything at all??) but sometimes a pillow that is sturdy enough does not really feel soft enough. These pillows strike a nice balance without busting the bank.

(Not really important to me but just in case anyone cared; the first night we used these pillows we did not yet have pillow cases after moving and found the fabric on the outside a bit scratchy. As soon as we put pillow cases on there was absolutely no problem.)

*UPDATE*
First review was posted after using the pillows for about a week. After two or three weeks they started to noticeably 'weaken.' By now, about a month and a half in, I have replaced them as they have flattened out considerably and are no longer smooth- the filling is bunching up in sections. Yes, they were cheap, but unless you want them for something like a guest bed that does not get regular use you will probably be disappointed in the quality over time.
on 19 August 2012
So disappointed when I opened the packaging and took the pillows out. The pillows are extremely thin and cheap. My husband and I usually have one pillow in our bed but since these are so thin we have to use 2. There is no bounce in these pillows at all they squish flat as soon as your head hits them and slowly regain their 'plumpness'. I would not reccommend these at all, so much so we have had to go out and buy new pillows, so such a waste of money!
on 25 August 2011
Unpacked them NO smell of chemicals
stuck em in pillow cases and had a wonderful comfortable sleep
what more can you ask ? they are wonderful
I bought these for my son's home which has suffered dreadfully with baby's bottles emptying out over pillows in the night, general heavy wear and tear with a large family. I couldn't believe how good the Super Spring Bounce Back Pillows were for the price.

I took one out of the pack, it seemed quite small but lo and behold it plumped itself up beautifully and felt nicely thick. They smelt fresh and clean, no residual chemical scent.

The covering for these pillows is not very thick cotton, but seems to be usefully water repellant. Washable at forty degrees they should be perfect. Four in a pack is generous, they sorted out everyone's beds for the cost of one 'special' pillow. Anyone for a pillow fight?
on 26 April 2012
Quick delivery & for the money good value.
Had them about month now, two seem quite springy but they are not used daily. The other two, though 'rising slowly' appear to have lost a bit of their overall support as pillows, which is what they are after all.
In summary, you get what you pay for & a bit more 'show' than 'go'.
on 6 August 2012
What can I say. Excellent value for money as mentioned above. Considering you also get four in a pack I was very impressed with these. I bought these initially as a quick stop gap with the intention of getting some feather pillows as replacement for some old ones that were basically like sleeping with your head on layers of cardboard. However, these are so good I am not going to bother! These are great, warm but breathable. Soft enough for your head to sink into but supportive enough to avoid neck issues. I have not used two to sleep on yet because they are more the adequate on thickness. When I first got them out of the pack threw some covers on them and shot out for the evening they really didn't look like much but upon my return some hours later they had expanded to three times the size! You would basically be sitting up if you tried to sleep on more than one! All round brilliant buy and for the price I don't see why you would bother buying anything else!!! Don't waste time or money, just buy these!
on 9 November 2011
these were such a bargain. very comfy. 2 on spare bed, one off to uni, one back up and all our "testers"" said theyre really cosy and they slept very well on them. going to get some more and sling all the others out - they are worth the price as they keep their shape, smell nice when new and the price cannot be beaten and believe me, i looked. going to send multipack up to son in london, all for less than a tenner. very happy with them and would definitely recommend to other buyers.
on 12 September 2012
I seem to be forever buying pillows they always go flat on me, if it's because i have a heavy head or spend to much time in bed i dont know, but when i saw these at such a good price i couldnt resist. They are great fluffy and springy and even fit in my bigger pillow cases which is great as most cheaper pillows seem to be smaller than the average.

I would defiantly recommend them to anyone 4 pillows for the price of what two usually go for bargin!!!