on 7 May 2011
Envirosax produce very high quality bags, and this one is no exception. The design is just stunning - as are all of those in the 'Optimistic' range - and you really can get so much into this bag, which unfolds to an amazingly huge size. The handles are of a far better design than most reusable bags, and the bag can easily be carried over the shoulders if you wish. An excellent product, both in terms of style, design and functionality.
on 13 March 2014
Do try one of these. Pops in your handbag and ready for any occasion where a shopping bag is required.
on 13 July 2014
small enough to fit in your handbag and strong enough to shop. very neat
on 3 October 2015
With the new laws regarding one-use plastic bags in force from Monday, I bought these for my daughter and a few extra for presents too. I've used them for a few years and they are great. Yes they are quite expensive but you get what you pay for! My only failing is that knowing they will hold such a lot, I can overfill them and then they are heavy to lift but that's my fault and certainly not the bag! Plastic bags could never accommodate the amount and weight that I regularly put in these.
on 9 November 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for a friend as the minute I saw it the words described her to me. She has just started college and I hope this will be useful to carry her books. What totally amazed me was the speed of delivery, it was due to arrive on 12 November at the earliest but came today (9 Nov) so very happy with that. It was a bit crumpled but for me the originality of the design is the thing i am most pleased with.
on 9 December 2014
I love the bright colours. Seems strong, folds up small and easy. Perfectly suited to my needs.
on 7 September 2014
No cheap for a shopping bag ,but worth every penny! And I Love it.
on 4 November 2014
Great product. Bought some for friends. 1st class service.
on 18 January 2016
Really a great gift. It is re-usable, small and easy to store in your bag or car glove compartment for when shopping next. Nice fabric exactly as the image, also seems strong, but time will tell. Use it every shop so it pays for itself too
on 24 October 2015
Very nice bag, got myself 2 different designs and both look great, very good quality.