on 5 February 2014
i actually ordered the wrong cards like an idiot (i got the motherboard slot wrong somehow, (didnt see the F at the end)) my money was refunded extremely quickly and mailed the cards back with no problems. emailed kompbay to tell them of my mistake and ask if they could check the cards i realy needed (these ones) within about 2 hours they replied with a link to these cards which were already in my basket and they were very understanding about my mistake. totaly amazing customer service extremely happy with them . . . i dont actually have these cards yet just placed the order but im not expecting any problems the cards i returned were in great condition not even a finger print on them, just wanted to write this review to let others know of my happy experience with there customer service team.. . . GREAT JOB KOMPBAY REALY APPRECIATED
on 15 November 2011
After suffering along for quite some time on 2GB of RAM I thought it was time that updated it.
After steaming through some Amazon listings for RAM I stopped on Komputerbays. The price was the cheapest and everything seemed alright, so I decided to buy even though it did lack any reviews.

When it arrived in its packaging I was quite impressed, all nicely labelled up to Komputerbay, and the packing was good.
Obviously seeing that I had some better RAM than what I currently had I stuck it in right away, and was instantly impressed. My systems being running great since it been in, and the start-up time has been cut by around 75%.

I'd highly recommend this RAM for anyone with an older motherboard since it's a good price and and excellent product.
You will not be disappointed.
on 31 July 2012
My old desktop was getting increasingly slow and i could hear it churning away. I contacted Dell and was quoted 140 euro for the upgrade. I decided to check my old reliable Amazon and was amazed at the difference in price for what looked like the same thing. Not being really computer savy i was a bit worried that it wouldnt be right for my computer but at 48 euro I decided to bite the bullet. Well I'm glad I did. It arrived reasonably quickly and after checking on You Tube I managed to install it no problem. The computer started up straight away and the system recognised it. I've now gone from 1GB ram to 4GB for an extra 48 euro which I have to say is fantastic value. I'm only sorry I didn't get it ages ago!
on 5 April 2016
Bought these to upgrade father in law's Vista PC, from 2 to 4 GB. Read some critical reviews, but most thought this was a good product, and I am happy to agree. These memory modules have performed flawlessly since installation a couple of months ago and have transformed the speed of the old PC.
Only a small thing - I was concerned when the modules arrived that they were thinner and wouldn't fit. Instead of two half moon shaped cutouts at the sides to lock into the catches on the motherboard, they only have one, but then I realised that the higher cutout was just on the top corner of the green board - a quarter circle - and they fitted fine. Came well packaged. Great value, go ahead and buy some!
on 16 December 2011
Decided to buy 8 GB of this RAM via a link on HotUKDeals. DDR2 RAM prices are generally silly now so at this price decided to grab it while available - it came quickly and worked as advertised in my Foxconn P9657AA motherboard. It took five minutes to replace existing 4 x 1 GB RAM. To avoid frying RAM suggest that after you power down you leave power lead connected and frequently touch system box casing particularly if you are on static inducing carpeting. If you are PC confident and want to future proof your PC it is probably no more expensive to buy a new DDR 3 motherboard with cheaper/faster RAM and likely USB 3 on board as standard - more work but longer life. Check CPU will swap over first.
on 9 September 2014
This product arrived very quickly and very simple to use.
Plugged in and it has kept our old computer going for a bit longer.
The computer recognised the installed memory and works with fewer glitches.
on 19 September 2012
A few months ago I upgraded my slow desktop with a new mobo and processor; the manual spelled out in general the memory required and I went for the largest size the mobo could accommodate. You need to be sure what you're getting because there are so many pitfalls - High Density or Low Density, Buffered or Unbuffered etc. Komputerbay gave me good advice and offered a fair price. The memory was well packaged and delivered fast, it worked perfectly and speeded up the computer incredibly, so I bought an identical motherboard for a second computer and of course needed exactly the same RAM. This from Komputerbay also works exactly as required. Makes me a repeat customer, I suppose.
on 30 April 2014
What can you say about a couple of memory sticks apart from, I placed a order and received these in super quick time, very easy to install, simply push and click,I have no worries in buying from this seller,the seller thinks that I was very brave in buying from him, as he had a very low amount of feedbacks.

I'm of the thinking that, you trust a seller, and if they let you down then thats it, this is definately not the case with this seller, I can highly recommend, plus I have Amazons backing when making purchases...

If you need some memory Dimms, then go ahead and order, what are you waiting for :-)

Nigel Spence ~ UK
on 10 March 2016
I bought this memory as I was looking to breathe life back into an old family used PC.

The memory pre-installed in the system was 512Mb, so I bought this relatively cheap memory pack in order to speed up the system, and allow it to handle most modern applications. The RAM came packaged well, with a clear Perspex case protecting the components.

The installation process was as easy as it could possibly be, just 'Plug and Play' and once booted my system showed signs of being significantly faster. I would recommend this relatively cheap RAM upgrade option to anyone looking to re-invigorate their old PC.

5 stars from me!
on 4 March 2012
Komputerbay 4GB 2X 2GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6300 PC2-6400 DDR2 800 (240 PIN) DIMM Desktop Memory

I was not totally brave in purchasing this item - most of the credit should go to my young grandson who was fed up listening to me complaining about how slow my computer was. He not only recommended this item, he also installed it and it has made my life a joy. My computer boots up ready for use either on broadband or email in seconds. Priot to this installation, I could have a shower or make my breakfast and I would still be waiting for some reaction from my computer. Well done, and thanks for this product.