5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, watch out for new version
I got this for a long road ride. Didn't know the route, so planned it on the computer, and used the android google navigation feature to guide me. Perfect fit, to phone and bike!

Published 21 months ago by Howard Lam

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but flimsy and difficult to use touch screen when wet
Published 6 months ago by NRKW

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, watch out for new version, 21 April 2013
Howard Lam - See all my reviews

Get this if you want sat nav for bike ride. The downside is the phone battery doesn't last long. 5hours tops. There is a new version coming out which has an extra battery built-in, I like the product so much, will probably purchase this new version as well (when it's released sometime after April 2013.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bike case, 15 April 2014
The whole thing is sturdy, touch is working perfectly through the glass. Home button too. The power button is little hard to press but most of the time you don't need it so it's OK. It's better to attach it to the stern and not the handle bar. This way it will not rotate. Closing system seems strong. Battery is a bit weak, it gives me around half the charge of my iPhone 4S. Enough to run 3 or 4 hours with Runtastic Road Bike. And also, we cannot get spare battery anywhere so I'm guessing that when the battery will die, there will be no way to get a new one. I'm happy with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Start cycling, 1 May 2014
This is a must have for those that like to use their iPhones and link to apps when cycling. I bought this for my husband as he seems to forget to charge his phone before a cycle ride. The case does it's job well, the extra battery will charge your phone during your cycle, even when you are connected to, say the Strava app. You leave the house with 10% battery life, plug in, connect to Strava and mount your phone, do the miles, ie 20 miles, and when you return your iPhone will be over 50% charged, depending on how many miles you do of course. Best present I have bought for a while. It's worth paying that little extra to get an exceptional product.

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but flimsy and difficult to use touch screen when wet, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Tigra Sport BikeConsole Weatherproof Case and Bicycle Mount (Sports)
This case wasn't as sturdy as I had expected. One of the clasps snapped when I first tried to open it, but was easy enough to repair. Feels a lot more sturdy with the iPhone in it and mounts securely to the bike. One problem I had was that if the screen is flat - which is the most convenient orientation on my road bike - water accumulates on the screen and the touch screen becomes unresponsive. I've since angled the mount, but haven't had another really wet day to test it on yet. Overall a decent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 27 Aug. 2014
Mr. Richard A. Puig Jr. "RickP" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
Just awesome. Forget to charge your iphone before hopping out for a ride? No problem, it'll charge while you go along. It is a quite large, and heavy unit, but I did fall in the rain yesterday and it's still in tact. Can't fault it. The side clips don't always fit in the grooves, but I think that's more user error, than design. the little rubber bits that fit into the holes to keep water out could be a bit tougher, fi there's any fault with it, it's that. Otherwise highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, 6 Sept. 2014
This is a great product! I have just completed coast to coast and the mount held the case very securely. The back up battery charger gave me an extra 40% charge. This was invaluable to complete my strava tracked rides (as it does drain the battery).

***Advisory note***
DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN THE PLASTIC STRAP. It is better to have a little movement than to over tighten it as it will weaken it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent, life is much easier!, 29 Nov. 2014
So many apps to use to track your speed, distance, calories burned, track your journey but what use are they if you keep having to dig them out of your pocket at the lights?

This product allows you to have full visual of your phone and retains its full functionality. Holes are in the right places to earphones and accessing the power button etc.

The power pack is impressive! Not too far behind wall plug power and i've managed to charge my phone from low power to full around three times before needing to recharge the battery pack.

It sits solidly on the frame of your bike and the portrait / horizontal positioning is easy to achieve whilst riding.

You can also charge other devices with this.

The iPhone sits perfectly in the case and once locked down there is no chance of any rain getting on to your phone. In terms of safety, I'd say that my wheels, chain, pedals, seat and me would fall of the bike before this thing even becomes loose during a ride.

Worth the investment!

4.0 out of 5 stars which requires taking it apart to screw it back in (very easily done). Can be dangerous for your phone if ..., 25 Aug. 2014
Thomas Cheung - See all my reviews
Positives:
* Delivers on battery life
* Delivers on waterproof rating
* Touchscreen still accessible and functional
Negatives:
* Main mount can get a bit loose, which requires taking it apart to screw it back in (very easily done). Can be dangerous for your phone if you don't notice it before it's too late!

5.0 out of 5 stars What more do you want?, 21 July 2014
Phil (Oxfordshire) - See all my reviews
I was a little worried about this case based on some of the negative view but I have just returned from an 18 mile off road ride using this mount for the first time and it stood up to some really rough treatment on some very bumpy terrain without any issues. I can see what reviewers mean about the plastic of the mount as it does seem a little cheap but the metal screw secures it nicely I guess only time will tell if this holds up to the kind of rough off road riding I do. I used this with the ViewRanger app which allowed me to always know where I was off road and will stop me getting lost. I bought the mount with the added battery pack for less than the RRP of the standard mount so very pleased and best of all the battery pack does not have to be fitted so no need for the extra bulk if my ride is less than 3 hours. I will be using this on my hybrid too so will update my review if I encounter an plastic failures as experience by some other reviewers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case, 29 Aug. 2013
Mr. D. Brown "Dave Brown" (England) - See all my reviews
Highly recommend.

This case protects my S3 from rain and doesn't fall off, even when I do!

I will be buying a dynamo add on to go with it