5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. (Iphone Converted To BikeComputer)
I was looking for a Robust/Sturdy and well fitted bicycle mount for the handle bars.
Some of the reviews on here was not the best but i looked on evans cycles which has better reviews and CHEAPER!
So i went and made a purchase. On arrival i took out of box and my first thought was wow! that looks sturdy and secure.
So i got the bike out of the shed and...
Published 11 months ago by Mr. Luke B. Cunningham

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
Good mount as it's waterproof and shockproof.

My hybrid bike has tapered handlebars so hve had to do a 'Blue Peter' and had to cut a pair of washing up gloves and wrap this around the handle bar surface of where I have attached the mount, as the rubber provided id considerably thin.
It may be suitable for other girthier handlebars.

I learnt the...
Published 5 months ago by RedTiga

1.0 out of 5 stars Very expensive rubbish, 2 April 2014
This review is from: Tigra Sport BikeConsole Weatherproof Case and Bicycle Mount for iPhone 3G/3GS/4/4S (Sports)
A triumph of optimism over experience, this was the second of these cases i bought. On the first one, the hinge broke. The case is supposed to be weatherproof. It isn't, as water is actually absorbed through the screen. Happened to the first one as well so you would be justified in wondering why I bought a second one. I can't explain that decision!
Why do I say that a twenty five quid case is very expensive? Well it is actually very awkward to slide the case onto the handlebar mount and if you stop in the middle of a ride to use the phone, it's very easy to put the case back, ride off thinking all is well and then a couple of hundred yards down the road, the case falls off, only to be run over by a following car. So I had to buy a new iPhone! I call that very expensive. I've now bought a 'proper' cycling computer with a properly secure, easy to use mount and put my phone in a freezer bag, totally weatherproof, in my pocket.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, 12 Nov 2013
Good mount as it's waterproof and shockproof.

It may be suitable for other girthier handlebars.

I learnt the hard way when taking my bike out of rugged terrain, the clip on case flew off as the grip (prior to rubber glove application) was rattling loose. On a positive however , this is how I learnt hat this case will most definitely protect your iphone from breakage, as it was totally unharmed when I retrieved it from a nearby gravel ditch!

Buy it but you may need to add additional grippage!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. (Iphone Converted To BikeComputer), 3 May 2013
Mr. Luke B. Cunningham (Hove) - See all my reviews
So i got the bike out of the shed and started to fit onto the bike, it literally took me around 5 minutes to attach to the handlebars, then i went out for a ride and it stayed on the hole trip. It withstood the bumps and didnt move around at all. Its also makes it very easy to use the IPhone at the same time.
You can unclip the case from the mount so you dont have to leave case on the bike.
Overall A great buy. I will update in the near future because it was very sunny today, so i did not get to test in the rain.
100% very good buy!!

UPDATE (01.06.2013)
I went out on a bike ride this evening to the devil's dyke in Brighton, on the way home i noticed just a tiny bit the case had moved, where the holder was getting lose, but i can add to this and help out. firstly the mount which you fit to your bike is very good but i would say you get about 2 times MAXIMUM to get it in the right place on the handlebars otherwise where you tighten it you can only do it a few times and it will loosen because of the way it grips itself. This still does not knock it off 5 STARS its a great device. i found a better mount for the case on another website which i will be buying. the mount that i found is more for off road cycling.
here is a link for the additional mount
[...]

IF YOUR USING AS A ROAD BIKE FOR EXAMPLE YOU WILL NOT NEED TO BUY THIS MOUNT AS THE ORIGINAL MOUNT IS COMPLETELY FINE FOR THE FLAT ROAD.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 16 Aug 2013
The case is sturdy enough and seems to protect the phone pretty well. However, the screen could be better quality and clearer and I would prefer the mount to attach to the stem rather than the bars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof? I doubt it..., 31 Aug 2013
Fulbrook (Worcester, England) - See all my reviews
I will however carry a plastic bag to cover it in heavy rain. The case puts the phone nicely away from me to pick up the GPS signals and HR transmitter. So far it has performed well.

ARRAY(0xa73b3c30)