5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Shaw's great return
Why a new Styx lookalike album? Tommy Shaw has made a wonderful bluegrass album, perfectly played, assisted bij great musicians. Fantastic songs.
Published on 6 Jun 2011 by Hans

2.0 out of 5 stars OK
Not really into this, love everything tommy shaw has done over the years both with styx and solo stuff, but bluegrass is not my fave. Best reviewed by a bluegrass fan who could give a more baised review. Tommy Shaw should return to the great 'ambition', 'what if' or more AOR stuff which he excells.
Published on 25 July 2011 by oktc

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Shaw's great return, 6 Jun 2011
This review is from: Great Divide (Audio CD)
I am really a Styx fan as well, but I think it is better to create a whole new album with new and fresh songs and even a new style than to try hard to sound like Styx; without any succes. And he is right. I didn't know he liked bluegrass, but it looks like he has been playing it for years. So Tommy Shaw shows guts and made one of the best albums in 2011 so far.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK, 25 July 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not typical of Tommy Shaw, 9 April 2011
This review is from: Great Divide (Audio CD)
I have bought this for my dad and we played it earlier. We are both massive fans of Tommy Shaw and Styx but what a disappointment this cd is. He has gone down the Country and Western route, a style both me and my dad hate. What a waste of money.

Great Divide
Great Divide by Tommy Shaw (Audio CD - 2011)