Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 June 2011
Why a new Styx lookalike album? Tommy Shaw has made a wonderful bluegrass album, perfectly played, assisted bij great musicians. Fantastic songs.
I am really a Styx fan as well, but I think it is better to create a whole new album with new and fresh songs and even a new style than to try hard to sound like Styx; without any succes. And he is right. I didn't know he liked bluegrass, but it looks like he has been playing it for years. So Tommy Shaw shows guts and made one of the best albums in 2011 so far.
on 25 July 2011
Not really into this, love everything tommy shaw has done over the years both with styx and solo stuff, but bluegrass is not my fave. Best reviewed by a bluegrass fan who could give a more baised review. Tommy Shaw should return to the great 'ambition', 'what if' or more AOR stuff which he excells.
on 9 April 2011
I have bought this for my dad and we played it earlier. We are both massive fans of Tommy Shaw and Styx but what a disappointment this cd is. He has gone down the Country and Western route, a style both me and my dad hate. What a waste of money.