Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.73+ £1.45 shipping

on 6 March 2015
This went down very well on my sons 9th birthday party. It did the job as expected and looked the part. Any Mario Bros. fan will automatically spend time trying to identify all the characters on the cloth. I would have preferred a thicker plastic, but I've bought enough party table cloths over the years to know that this is the same standard thickness and quality as most out there - and certainly within this price range. If I was able to go back and redo the event, I would buy this table cloth again.
on 25 August 2013
Kids loved these, arrived propmptly, reasonably priced and fitted rectangular perfectly. Easily wiped clean and will be used again and again
on 11 July 2013
Brought for my 3yr olds birthday party as he is mario mad! Fits large table looks good with the other availible products
on 15 January 2012
Brought this for my sons 4th Birthday. We always have tablecloths on our kitchen table, so when this came I couldn't resist putting it up before his Birthday! He loved it!! Its great for any mario fan, any age!
Was hoping it would a bit better standard than the usual party table covers but was the same quality, but never mind, it done its job for the big day and the days before it!
Would def buy this again.
on 1 April 2012
Super Mario Bros Wii Party Tablecover was needed for my sons party. Was brand new still in packaging and I payed lass than I would of in the shops. Delivery was quick. Would definatly purchase again.
on 12 September 2012
Table cloth was large enough to cover my dining room table, quality not bad for the price, easy to wipe clean if you wanted to re-use. My Son loved it. Prompt delivery. Would purchase again.
on 14 February 2012
The table cloths are really long and wide and perfect for 20 kids approx. I wiped clean to reuse if necessary! Good quality too, very pleased!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 June 2014
Brilliant tablecloth bigger than I thought it would be. Made my son very happy on his birthday as he is a big super mario fan.
on 26 July 2012
Table cloth isnt very big. It didnt even cover my small dinnin room table so didnt use it in the end.
on 6 October 2014
great kids table cover, product arrived quickly and was as described.