Price:£43.98+ Free shipping

on 16 January 2013
Bought this for my 4yo son to put on and off his Playmobil ferry, and it kept him entertained for hours on end, days on end - the ferry took the passengers all over the living room and the car and jetski then did their thing 'on holiday'. Would have been five stars except the jetski repeatedly fell off the trailer, which he found really frustrating.
on 25 December 2013
Bought for my daughter as another addition to her ever-expanding playmobil family. I bought this one because she likes driving her little people about in various boxes, shoes etc so I thought it would be good to get her an actual car. It's a shame playmobil don't do more vehicles - many of their items are sea-based ie ships, boats, ferry, etc but I wish they'd expand their on-land vehicles as most children like driving them about.

Anyway, this is a quick one to make (unlike the ferry!) and she enjoyed playing with it straight away - taking it to meet her other playmobil people. The play aspect of these is fantastic once you have a few, and keeps her entertained for long periods of time.
review image
on 24 May 2013
Loved these things as a kid and now my daughter loves them.
Easy to put together...instant play.
Arrived before expected date...fantastic!!!
on 11 September 2013
Great Playmobil quality. My son, now in his thirties, has just passed on his Playmobil toys to his children. Wonderful value for money. My grandson loves this toy, especially the figure wearing sunglasses, very cool.
on 19 June 2013
Bought as a birthday present for a 4yr old. A great hit. Playmobil has stood the test of time as we still have a pirate ship that we bought 32 years ago for our soon and his son now plays with it.
on 29 November 2012
this was a very small toy. it is very stiff by that i mean the weels and it is hard to put the jet ski on the tralor, also you can put the people in the car. over all it was ok
on 12 December 2013
If it was a real car the speed would be 160mph. I think that anyone who likes cars should have one. It was a present from my little sister and I like the jet ski.
on 9 March 2014
I like it more than most of his Playmobil, he likes all of his Playmobil. Not nearly so many small bits, so I don't have to keep putting it together.
on 21 July 2012
What more can you say about Playmobil than it is one of the two best plastic toys available! The other comes from Denmark...

We love Playmobil in our house and as ever, this kit is brilliant with their renowned build quality and attention to detail.
on 7 July 2013
Birthday present that my grandson adores along with all of his other Playmobile toys that has. He has loads of them