5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home and small business use
Not sure what I can say; it does what it says and the quality is great and speed is pretty good. The only downside is the cost of replacement toner but if you want the quality of a good colour laser then it's a small price to pay. Great value and good quality printer which I can recommend.
Published on 23 Nov. 2012 by A. Warriner

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended
Published 15 months ago by John Howell

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for home and small business use, 23 Nov. 2012
A. Warriner "The Wozza UK" (Northampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xerox Phaser 6500V_N Colour Printer (23 PPM Colour,23 PPM Black and White,A4,USB/Ethernet) (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality !, 5 Nov. 2013
I'm Very satisffied of the quality of impression. And the toners are less expansive that thoose of 9500 série. I recommand this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 26 Feb. 2014
I ordered this printer on 4th January and it was was delivered in 2 days but it did not have a UK power cable (it had a European) and it did not have a data cable either so it was completely useless to me. The Amazon returns/customer service default settings did not allow me to explain that I only needed cables and I could not find a phone number to ring them so I printed a return label to send it back. It was picked up on 8th January and today 26th February I checked my credit card statement to see I had not been given a refund - I was astonished as I assumed a refund would happen automatically given Amazon's sophisticated billing and payments infrastructure. In their customer support area it says a maximum of 3 weeks but most likely in 3-5 days to get your money back after returning it. Very disappointing all round really. .