on 23 January 2014
Very pleased with this product, just what I needed to replace my worn-out Swatch strap.
Having established that this was the correct size for my watch (measure the part where the watch face attaches to the strap), I decided on this over a leather strap. In the past, I've found the plastic straps to go brittle and crack around the holes in as little as two months, but this strap seems more soft & flexible than the original one which came with my watch, whilst not being so thin and flimsy as the "jelly" type straps, so it's holding up well.
It has a satin finish as opposed to glossy or matte, and although my original strap was patterned, with this being black, it's versatile enough to go with any of the Swatch watch faces.
Although fitting instructions weren't included, I found some on the internet, and it really COULDN'T be easier! All you need is something with a fine point (I used fine-point tweezers) and a decent pair of pliers. Using the tweezers, simply push out the pin holding your old strap in place, then when the pin is out a good way, grasp with the pliers and pull it out completely. Your old strap will come away from the watch easily. Line up your new strap with the watch, put the pin in place, and, using a solid, flat part of your pliers, simply push the pin back through - and ta-dah!!! Repeat at the other side.
Just make sure that when pushing / pulling the pin, you push / pull straight rather than trying to wiggle it, as this could crack the watch casing.
on 25 April 2013
The metal fastener on my Swatch of about 12 months since purchase suddenly collapsed at its thinnest point. Fortunately this was an exact replacement and fitted perfectly. One thing I would advise the supplier to do is provide fitting instructions as the broken strap needs to be cut away carefully to enable sufficient reduction in friction to get the connecting pin out which needs to be reused with the new strap. I'm hoping this ill last longer that the original - so far so good
on 10 April 2013
Product itself was fine and arrived very quickly but I made the classic error of not checking postage cost before confirming order. £6 post for a £14 watchstrap seems very steep and probably made it more expensive than going to local watch repairer. Lesson learned!
on 6 January 2012
I bought this as a replacement for a broken leather Swatch watch strap. The strap is a genuine Swatch item and fits the watch perfectly but it is plastic - which was not made clear on the product specifications. It looks like a child's toy and I have honestly seen more substantial things falling out of a Christmas cracker.

At least I can use the watch again (which was my main concern) but I think I'll be looking for a new one soon.
on 16 July 2012
A simple strap. Just what I needed and expected. Arrived quickly. Happy with purchase.If I have one criticism it is the catch which goes through the wholes to keep the strap in place. It doesn't look strong enough for continued use but time will tell.
on 13 August 2013
It does what it says on the box, excellent, but the size of the box it arrived in, it was enormous. The strap took all of 5 minutes to change, easier that the normal spring loaded fixings, but will only work on Swatch watches
on 9 January 2016
Doesn't really fit very well. Nowhere near the quality of the original strap. At £20 seriously overpriced. Do yourself a favour and buy the one for £3.99.
Update: strap is now broken after only a few days use.
on 5 July 2015
We have bought cheap replacement straps as the buckle is the vulnerable part which breaks, often. So decided to get the genuine article. The buckle broke within a couple of weeks of fitting. Maddening.
on 10 April 2014
Good quality strap but unfortunately too big for my swatch so used it for another watch, pricey but good value and will last ages
on 27 December 2012
The straps are perfect but we didn't get any instructions as to how to put them on our watches? How are we supposed to do it?