4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased Customer
Used the ab circle pro for 4 weeks, Good source of all round excerise no quick results but have noticed a slight change in stomache flatness and general fitness, slight discomfort in knee pads but is due more to technique (moving waist not knees) As with all excerise got to keep going to get any real results.
Published on 3 Jun 2011 by Nothing random about being random

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite the fantastic exercise machine I hoped
I saw this advertised on a shopping channel, and liked the idea of it, as I hate doing sit ups, and always strain my neck when I try to do them. I have had two children, and, although I have managed to lose alot of the weight I put on, I am left with a big stomach, and so need to exercise my abs. I bought this machine, and have to say, I am a little bit disappointed in...
Published on 8 Jun 2011 by MoJo

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great !!, 19 Feb 2012
Mrs. D. Filan "DF" (HERTS, ENGLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser (Sports)
This is a great piece of equipment, we have it in front of the t.v so u dont even realise ur working out whilst watching t.v

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of bruises, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser (Sports)
The exercise is great,I feel realy toned.Biggest prloblem is falling out of the knee cups,safest way is to have bare skin against the thin bits of padding,but they slip out so had to put some non slip rubber beween the cups and the padding!!Just have to not lose cocentration and keep reposistioning my knees.But the exercise does tone!

5.0 out of 5 stars ab circle pro, 10 Feb 2012
This review is from: Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser (Sports)
fantastic product simple to use and store away after using and very effective work out , really great value , best buy in a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars abdo exerciser, 28 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser (Sports)
Brilliant! Really works and i am not the most dedicated exerciser! Its actually so easy to use that i can get on and do a few minutes and have actually seen an improvement in my shape. My 10 yr old daughter says my bum is shrinking too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser, 21 Jan 2012
Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser

This arrived on time. I am loving it have been using it since 27 Dec 2011 and i can see and feel the difference. Yes the knees hurts for a few days only. Its good equality. As they mentioned, i am eating a healthy diet to achieve my goal for a flatter tummy. Only thing i do not like is taking the batteries off the monitor after each session.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for us., 12 Sep 2012
just james. (Buckingham England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser (Sports)
Despite everyone elses review of this product, I bought one reluctantly to get rid of a little bit of love handle. My wife and i are physically fit me being a security officer and part time farmer i tend to keep myself moving as it is, Wifey on the other hand just spends her days running around a super store, It keeps her happy. We both spend nearly ten minutes a night on it and we have both noticed a difference in eachother depending on how you use the machine it works on different parts of the upper body. The knee bowls can be a bit harsh if your a wimp and cant hack a little pain but being on your knees alot fixing fences, Lambing even servicing macheinery is no big deal, ITS A EXCERCISE MACHINE NOT A ROOLS ROYCE. If your gonna worry about the silly knee bowls being hard then go to B&Q and buy some knee pads. I will give this 5 stars delivery was very quick and we both enjoy using it. PS there are fake ones out there. A chap on youtube demonstrates the difference. I will leave it up to every other readers discretion weather or not you want to get one, I on the other hand think it is worth it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ab Circle Pro, 7 Sep 2011
This review is from: Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser (Sports)
Bought for my girl friend, she loves it! Well priced and a good quality product. Comes will DVD pack and very easy to assemble.

4.0 out of 5 stars Abs Circle Pro "Sticking Point", 7 Nov 2013
Dear reader's
I used the abs pro Item for, three and a half months. The three minute exercise takes eight minutes fifty seconds in a fifteen minute a day routine. ( Several Exercises, in Manual D.V.D.) Around about, ten fourteen months ago, or more. I'd used my pocket money to get, chiropractor appointments, when the P.T.I's (At local Gym) advised me to get, checked over, privately. I used the abs pro machine now and then, when I could. After I was advised to, reduce the use, off the machine by qualified medical Physiotherapist's. I've shed four and a half stone, off adipose tissue, around the hips and waistline. I'm (2004 Ibs) Also my weight fluctuated, after some strength training, at a toning fitness gym. (Not a Bodybuilding Gym) There was more weight loss and some muscle loss. There's a bit off toning to do. I decided to do my own, health fitness reading, with the spare time I had on my hands. I've three to six kilograms off adipose tissue to go, to convert my waistline, (Girth) into a flat tummy. I've got what you may call, hard to remove Cellulite. I don't think men get cellulite, only women. Maybe I'm wrong. I did use a local sauna and dip pool, cold shower. The abs machine I have needs, some mechanical attention. Parts replacements. I'm considering buying a more up to date abs pro machine. The one I've got seems, to have warped a bit.

5.0 out of 5 stars This one really dose work., 28 Dec 2012
T. Ward (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser (Sports)
Ignore all the american adds and hype. I'm nearly retiring age (old and harry). This is well made well designed and works!

5.0 out of 5 stars ab circle, 24 Jan 2012
This review is from: Ab Circle Pro Abdominal Exerciser (Sports)
ITS GOOD ONLY TOOK ME 30MINS TO PUT IT TOGETHER BEEN ON IT ALL READY ONLY HAVE TO BE ON IT 3MINS ADAY SO IT IS FINE IF LIKE ME YOU ONLY HAVE A LITTLE TIME TO EXERCISE

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 | Next ›