4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!
This is a great product at a great price! It's really easy and efficient to remove hair from upper lips and chin area once you get the hang of it. I bent the instrument in u shape like shown in the picture( and as the instructions say), pressed it against my skin and then rolled it upwards.......and got great results in no time! Happy with the purchase.
Published on 6 April 2012 by Shaila

1.0 out of 5 stars facial hair remover
don buy this product,just carry using your tweezers girls,its awkward to use and when you have figured it out it does not remove a single hair just nips your skin
Published 7 months ago by highland lassie

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 6 April 2012
This review is from: Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 10 May 2012
really simple and easy to use and it works!!! extremely inexpensive as well. why didn't i get one years ago.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more squinting in the mirror with a torch!, 27 Jun 2014
I use it every day and only need tweezers for the really hard to reach hairs. Don't need a mirror as I can do this via touch and will sit watching the TV merrily epilating (alone of course!).

I find it is much kinder to skin than tweezers and gets smaller hairs that tweezers just wont. Would recommend to anyone that has problem hairs on lip and/or chin. I would warn it takes some getting used to and I found a couple of videos on youtube which gave me some tips that the packaging didn't. Remember to exfoliate too!

4.0 out of 5 stars moostach gone, 12 April 2012
I've read couple of reviews stating that it didn't remove a single hair, which I think is because they didn't bend it, so remember to do that.If you do that then moosach should disappear pronto.

1.0 out of 5 stars facial hair remover, 6 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!, 9 April 2013
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin on my face. I once went for a facial wax treatment and I was left with a sore red face with small blisters on it for a week! After that I tried depilatory creams and even though I left them for the correct amount of time, sometimes less, I ended up burning my face and it even ended up changing the colour pigmentation of my skin!! I researched products for sensitive skin hair removal and they all said the same thing try this bleach or this wax, which of course I didn't want to do. But then I came across this little Epilator stick and thought...could this be the answer?? I could see there had been very mixed reviews, but for the price I thought why not try it, as so many had suggested. It arrived a couple of days later and I used it before going to bed. Apart from the very slight pain, which of course is expected, the hairs came out extremely quickly and my skin turned back to its normal colour in a matter of seconds!! Finally a product that is suitable for my skin type!! I can not recommend this product enough!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 April 2014
Absolutely useless. Cannot understand all the good reviews. So glad it did not cost that much I would have been peeved

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, 2 Dec 2011
Took me a while to use it properly but doesn't grab really short hair!!! So it's a bit useless for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, 25 Aug 2014
Purchased this product a few months ago, and although delivery did take a long time, I was pleasantly pleased with this product. I happened to have receive two of these so therefore I gave one to my sister and we both love this product so much. Although it did not come with instructions, it was super easy to use and get the hang of with the help of YouTube. So therefore instructions is not necessary really, pretty straight forward. Does the job in removing hairs and of course there is a slight pain when removing the hairs from the more sensitive areas (upper lip) but it is bearable for me; I was actually expecting more pain than anticipated. Definitely a great buy! (Especially for the amazing price!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 1 Mar 2014
Great item that works well once you get the hang of it. No insructions so went youtube to see how to use it. Which is better as you can pause and take in just what to do. Have just orderd another as now Iv found this amazing hair remover I dont know what I would do without it!If your struggling to use it, please dont give up as its so well worth it in the end beilive me. I was spending £20 every 2 weeks for threading. Cant beilive the crazy low price of this spring. It works better then threading, 1st time stung a bit but you soon get used to it. If your fed up of unwanted facial hair this this is the item to buy.I keep it on my coffe table and reach for it in the adverts on t.v. I guese im addicted!