4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!
This is a great product at a great price! It's really easy and efficient to remove hair from upper lips and chin area once you get the hang of it. I bent the instrument in u shape like shown in the picture( and as the instructions say), pressed it against my skin and then rolled it upwards.......and got great results in no time! Happy with the purchase.
Published on 6 April 2012 by Shaila

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish
Absolutely useless. Cannot understand all the good reviews. So glad it did not cost that much I would have been peeved
Published 11 months ago by ttc

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, 6 April 2012
This review is from: Epistick Epilator Facial Hair Removal Tool (Comes Complete With English Instructions On How To Use, Courtesy of RazorBlades4u) (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually works, 13 Feb. 2014
Having struggled with waxing, epilating, laser (seriously), tweezing, NOTHING worked to not look like a boy on a daily basis. This is time consuming, and down sting but it WORKS. I hear reviews of the handle breaking. I am now purchasing a 2nd incase this happens as it is worth it.
Cannot recommend enough!!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 10 May 2012
really simple and easy to use and it works!!! extremely inexpensive as well. why didn't i get one years ago.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 3 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars EPISTICK EPILATOR FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL REMOVER TOOL, 5 Nov. 2011
GVF "usfrog" (Saxilby, Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
How wonderful to find a product that works this well and doesn't cost a small fortune. This is such a simple tool, but very effective. It definitely does the job in very little time. Using it was a little awkward at first, but it doesn't take long to get the hang of this great little tool. I will surely recommend this to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars moostach gone, 12 April 2012
I've read couple of reviews stating that it didn't remove a single hair, which I think is because they didn't bend it, so remember to do that.If you do that then moosach should disappear pronto.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, 2 Dec. 2011
Took me a while to use it properly but doesn't grab really short hair!!! So it's a bit useless for me

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, but effective!, 30 April 2014
I was sceptical, but figured at this price, I'd give it a try. Very impressed! Works great on upper and lower lip and chin. I could see it working well on sideburns too (though I don't have those). Can't imagine using it for eyebrows though; unless you're going for the Whoopie look. The shipment was a bit slow, but well worth the wait.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT PURCHASE!, 21 July 2014
DO NOT PURCHASE!!! Worst thing I have ever bought online!!!! I have bought this epistick atleast 4 times in the past couple of years because I loved it and it did the job well but this was my first time buying it from this seller. BIG MISTAKE! I used it once and admittedly it did the job very well but then I left it for a week and when I came back to use it again the metal part of the spring had begun to rust and there were small brown flakes on the spring where it had been used which got on my face as I tried to use it (unknowingly). I was horrified and became seriously scared that I might actually CATCH something from it. Will not be buying this again from here. I think ill put in a couple more pounds and get it elsewhere. WORST ONLINE EXPERIENCE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!!, 9 April 2013
I have EXTREMELY sensitive skin on my face. I once went for a facial wax treatment and I was left with a sore red face with small blisters on it for a week! After that I tried depilatory creams and even though I left them for the correct amount of time, sometimes less, I ended up burning my face and it even ended up changing the colour pigmentation of my skin!! I researched products for sensitive skin hair removal and they all said the same thing try this bleach or this wax, which of course I didn't want to do. But then I came across this little Epilator stick and thought...could this be the answer?? I could see there had been very mixed reviews, but for the price I thought why not try it, as so many had suggested. It arrived a couple of days later and I used it before going to bed. Apart from the very slight pain, which of course is expected, the hairs came out extremely quickly and my skin turned back to its normal colour in a matter of seconds!! Finally a product that is suitable for my skin type!! I can not recommend this product enough!!