5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toy
Purchased along with the Rocket. Two year old loves playing with it and mixing up the magnetic parts. Safe and sturdy toy for little hands
Published 5 months ago by Mr. P. C. Ford

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
This item did not live up to expectations. The size, shape and design are all good for small hands. The strength of the magnets, particularly those holding the wings in place, are not nearly strong enough for play purposes. My grandson and I both became frustrated as the wings continually fell off. This 'play' thing is only fit for ornament not play.
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. G. A. Farmer

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, 26 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Toy, 31 Jan 2014
Mr. P. C. Ford "Phil1951" (Christchurch England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely toy for an 18 month old child, 18 Jan 2014
This review is from: My First Magnetic Plane (Toy)
My granddaughter loved this. She learned quickly how to put it together and held it aloft to fly it round the room. Feels solid and good size for small hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Expensive but a lovely toy, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: My First Magnetic Plane (Toy)
This is a gorgeous toy and fun to play with but as its such a small little thing and quite pricey I'm always worried we will lose bits. If you don't mind splashing out its a cute toy to have in a child's bedroom or for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wee toy!, 4 April 2013
Ms. E. A. Reynolds (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Magnetic Plane (Toy)
Both my kids and my nephew have all loved this toy from around 15 months onwards. Great to take out too to keep them occupied and sitting still. Lovely material too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 20 Feb 2013
This review is from: My First Magnetic Plane (Toy)
This is a fantastic little plane/construction kit, good quality and wood (so much nicer than plastic) fantastic for curious 18 month olds and beyond. I bought one for my daughter when she was 2 and very into taking things apart and putting them back together, like a puzzle but as it becomes something to play with on completion it gave her more insentive and logic to why you would want to finish it. My second daughter loved it just as much as my first and even though they have both outgrown it, it has become a permanenet member of the toy shelf as they are so fond of it. I have just purchased another for our friends, soon to be, two year old boy, can't wait to see his face when he opens it on his birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great traditional toy, that's fun, educational and an attractive ornament., 20 Sep 2013
Martyn Stanley (England, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: My First Magnetic Plane (Toy)
We bought this for our little boy on his second Christmas, mainly on the strength of having bought him the space rocket by the same company for his first. The toy was solid, well-made and beautifully painted. He loves pretending to fly both this and the space rocket around the room and the magnetic joins are easy to pull apart and put together.

it's actually possible to a small degree to experiment with putting the plane and the rocket back together in a slightly wrong order, adding to the fun. When he's not playing with it, it looks great on the shelf. This is a really great toy for young children and I would buy of this type from the same manufacturer.

My First Magnetic Plane