5.0 out of 5 stars My 20 month child loves this
My daughter was starting to get bored of bath time until I got this which provides another source of entertainment. The joys include slam dunking and throwing impossibly large objects in and exclaiming OH-OH as they get stuck :)
Published on 20 Sept. 2012 by C. McCarthy

2.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY WILL NOT STICK
I purchased this particular bath toy as many others were receiving bad reviews because they didn't stick like they are designed to. So imagine my great disappointment to find this to also be the case with this one, grrr!

Published 3 months ago by Gemma Wild

5.0 out of 5 stars My 20 month child loves this, 20 Sept. 2012
C. McCarthy - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars SIMPLY WILL NOT STICK, 8 Dec. 2014
Gemma Wild (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Munchkin Bath Dunkers (Baby Product)

I've tried it all. Wet and dry sticking to both the smooth, white ceramic tiles and also the bathtub but no matter what, it just doesn't stay stuck rendering the basket part totally useless.

You'll be laying there in the middle of the night and all of a sudden, donk!

Since my little one can use the squirters that come with it, I give the product 2 stars but please, just don't bother.

2.0 out of 5 stars I would give it 3 stars if the bloody thing ..., 14 July 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Bath Dunkers (Baby Product)
I would give it 3 stars if the bloody thing would stay on the bath tiles. Even wiped the suction pads and tiles clean, dried then re-stuck to the wall but the thing keeps falling off!

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 month old LOVES it!, 30 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Bath Dunkers (Baby Product)
My 18 month old never had any problems with his bath until we bought this because... he didn't want to get out!! He loved throwing the balls into the net and if he had his way, would have stayed in the bath well after the water was freezing so he could continue playing. It's a good quality bath toy and the balls squirt water. Didn't have any problems with it sticking to the wall tiles. We ended up taking it away because he would scream the house down when we tried to get him out of the bath. We'll give it back when he's a little older! :p

1.0 out of 5 stars suctions are useless, doesnt stay on the tiles wall, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Bath Dunkers (Baby Product)
I like the idea of this bath toy but it NEVER EVER stayed on the tiles. The suctions are useless, went to bin after I got fed of it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Bath Dunkers (Baby Product)
My son really enjoys playing with this toy when it stays stuck on the tiles. Ended up just using the bath squirters on their own

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 29 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Bath Dunkers (Baby Product)
Nice toy but suction pads don't easily stick on so hasn't been played with much because of this.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Munchkin Bath Dunkers (Baby Product)
Good bath time fun for the grandchildren aged 3 and 1 but it does slip off the tiles/bath side

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE!!, 3 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Munchkin Bath Dunkers (Baby Product)
Great little game for the bathroom for my granddaughter she really enjoys playing with it, I had to remove the plate at the back as this seems to weigh the net down and the suckers would not stay on the tiles but it is only for display purposes so removing it did not affect the pleasure that she had playing with the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks!, 9 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Munchkin Bath Dunkers (Baby Product)
This is a great little toy, my son absolutely loves it. The quality is great, just like all Munchkin products, the only thing that is different is it doesn't hold the balls. It isn't tied at the bottom like shown on the picture, unless i was sent a faulty one but it doesn't really make a difference to us.

Munchkin Bath Dunkers