on 20 September 2012
My daughter was starting to get bored of bath time until I got this which provides another source of entertainment. The joys include slam dunking and throwing impossibly large objects in and exclaiming OH-OH as they get stuck :)
on 27 January 2016
This was a great product for bath time fun, for my kids. The suckers are really good quality, I have trouble get it off the tiles but if rather that than them keep falling off. A good size for the bath and comes with 3 funky balls to try and throw in. Would recomment to a friend.
on 4 September 2015
We needed some new toys for in the bath and I found this at a reasonable price. It sticks well onto the side of the bath and amuses the wee granddaughter quite well. The top bit does tend to come off quite easily if it's bumped but so far has stayed in place during bath time.
All in all, another good buy. Would recommend.
on 30 November 2014
My 18 month old never had any problems with his bath until we bought this because... he didn't want to get out!! He loved throwing the balls into the net and if he had his way, would have stayed in the bath well after the water was freezing so he could continue playing. It's a good quality bath toy and the balls squirt water. Didn't have any problems with it sticking to the wall tiles. We ended up taking it away because he would scream the house down when we tried to get him out of the bath. We'll give it back when he's a little older! :p
on 9 January 2015
This is a great little toy, my son absolutely loves it. The quality is great, just like all Munchkin products, the only thing that is different is it doesn't hold the balls. It isn't tied at the bottom like shown on the picture, unless i was sent a faulty one but it doesn't really make a difference to us.
on 10 February 2014
much much smaller than I had expected in size for the price. However still well made and a cute little bath toy for the baby, Pity it was so tiny in size as it makes it look like half the price paid, which when for a gift is a pity and the packet was a little cheap looking but the item works great
on 13 May 2013
Good quality bath toy. My 2 year old son likes sticking all his bath toys through the net not just the balls, he doesn't quite get throwing the balls in yet. He has just discovered that the balls squirt and is having great fun squirting water all around the bathroom. Sticks to the tiles well with the suckers. All in all happy.
on 1 May 2014
My daughter 15 months loves this bath toy. I've had it for round 6 months now and still hasn't once fell off. And my daughter stands up and pulls on it too. Sticks very we'll and we'll worth the price.
on 28 June 2012
Lovely toy, good quality, lots of uses (squirting water out of the the fish, floating the fish, throwing in the hoop, store the fish in the basket as it has a drawstring...) but the back board of the toy slides in and balances on the hoop which means it can fall off if knocked. We tend to just use the fish to squirt the shower screen/each other.
on 3 March 2015
Great little game for the bathroom for my granddaughter she really enjoys playing with it, I had to remove the plate at the back as this seems to weigh the net down and the suckers would not stay on the tiles but it is only for display purposes so removing it did not affect the pleasure that she had playing with the game.

See one answered question