Price:£24.20+ £2.49 shipping

I've bought this for my nephew's 3rd birthday. He's just starting to take an intrest in all things space! Him being a fan of Mr Spoon's Corker of a rocket made from a beans and tuna tin plus funnel I thought he'd like this one.

Playmobil has a great name in well made, quality children's toys and the 1, 2, 3 Space Rocket is one of them.

It's a nice size for little hands at 20.1 cm high x 15.2 at the base and 7.6 cm wide in the body so this will be quite large to a toddler. Rockets are meant to be big! This is your classic looking rocket which I love being a classic sci fi fan. A white body with three porthole windows for the supplied astronaut to look out of! The nose cone screws off so he can get in and out. Your child will be able to do this easily. The three red fins and black booster at the bottom provide great support as your rocket is counting down to blast off! Down the side of the body are the numbers 1, 2, 3.

This is a great toy with good build quality so feels good in the hand and will take a few knocks. Well those asteroids are tough things you know! :)

Highly recommended.
on 8 January 2013
This is a very simple little toy, with astronaut and space ship both well made and durable. I found it makes a great prop to go with a the book 'Zoom Rocket Zoom' and both are in demand every night from my 20 month old.
on 4 January 2013
What an amazing toy! This is a very simple rocket with a single spaceman figure, the top of the rocket screws on and off to allow children to put the spaceman in the rocket. When I opened the box I have to admit thinking the rocket was a bit basic, how wrong I was it's been played with constantly, simple is best the imagination does the rest! I am a nursery teacher and now have four rockets so children can play together, I even had parents come in and ask what these amazing rockets that their children kept talking about were!
on 18 September 2013
Very cute little toy. Not much interaction here as it is just two pieces but I can see that it's very safe for a small child/toddler because you can't take any of the pieces apart so no choking hazard. Looks cute on the shelf for now until our baby grows up.
on 20 August 2015
My son loved this and it made a great stocking filler. He loved that the little man went inside as it was easy for him to open and close this to get the man in and out.
on 24 February 2014
Although as people have said this is short in height (only inch n half taller than my galaxy s3 mobile). I find it great for my 2yr old as it's small enough to transport on trips out & doesn't have lots of sharp bit on it like most rockets. Ppl think its expensive for such a small sized rocket but I think its worth it for the quality of the product. Very well made & tough product. Glad I made the purchase.
on 22 December 2013
The rocket when advertised looks good and for some reason looks a lot bigger online than when you receive it. But the Rocket it self is a very good quality product and is priced well depending on which distributor you choose. The postage and packaging could do with working on even though it is being dispatched from Europe. I arrived late, but my nephew LOVES IT.... defiantly a good product.
on 7 July 2015
I love this rocket. Design wise its just so pleasing to look at and beautifully made with no small parts . We bought it for our caught who loves rocket and space stuff as she was wanting to take her big ELC rocket out with us. It fits nicely in a kid sized ruck sac perfect little kid size, good for hand eye co-ordination and generally fun. But she doesn't LOVE it, so one star off.
on 1 December 2012
my 2 year old son is rocket obsessed, we got him this when he started 54321 blastoff and launching his fingers up, pretendind they were rockets, it goes every where, probably the best thing we ever got him, its very hard wearing, our is a bit bashed now, but after being taken every where for the last few months, i think its holding up well, i would really recomend this rocket.
on 7 July 2012
I bought this for my 2 year old grandson on a recent visit, he loved it and played with it a lot whilst he was here