5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy
Published on 21 Aug 2012 by HW

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 11 Nov 2011
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for a friend's little girl. It is fantastic. Easy to put together (it took me 10 mins). I am a bit of a product researcher because I do not want to buy a "dud" or an item that is not worth its value so I looked at all of the balance bikes on the market and I really felt that this one was fun, not too girlie (my friend is pregnant again so number 2 could be a boy) and that it was a reasonable price. It also allows a smaller child to be able to get on this sooner as its lowest seat appeared to be lower than other balance bikes: perfect because she can use it sooner and therefore get more enjoyment out of it before she progresses to pedals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
We have found this bike to be excellent. My 2 year old loves it and was whizzing along within a couple of outings. Particularly good as it has a lower seat than many which suited my son as we got it for him when he was only 2 years and 4 months old. It looks great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 14 Dec 2011
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
Bought this for my grandson's 3rd birthday. He just jumped on it and off he went. Excellent value, excellent product, excellent service

5.0 out of 5 stars Jiggy wooden balance bike, 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
Our grandson who is two years old loves his balance bike he takes it everywhere they are very strong .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great balance bike, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
This item was easy to assemble. It is chunky and very sturdy. Will suit both boys and girls from age 2 up

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, colourful learning bike, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
The colours are great, we haven't had a chance to go out much on it yet. I brought it for my sons 2nd birthday and he can touch the ground with his toes ( he is a short kid) so it will be perfect for the summer. Wish I had brought one for my older son, fab way of teaching them to ride a bike!

5.0 out of 5 stars my grandson will love it, 16 Oct 2013
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
very fast delivery excellent value for money looks very retro ideal size for two and up i am sure it will last a few years

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Balance Bike, 30 Dec 2011
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
The product was delivered on time, well packaged with no visible damage.
The bike was sturdy, nicely painted and well made. The recipient, young girl of 2 years was absolutely delighted with her toy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy, 21 Aug 2012
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
I bought this bike for my son's third birthday. The wood split within weeks, despite being ridden properly and only by him. The seller denied any responsibility, blamed the child and ignored further correspondence. I'm left with a very disappointed three year old who can no longer use his 'new' bike. Do not buy this bike or indeed anything else from this discourteous and unprofessional seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike (Toy)
This is undoubtedly the best present I have ever bought my three year old son! The quality is excellent, as was the delivery. It comes flat-packed but is really easy and quick to assemble. The first day of riding it, my son had gotten to grips with how to scoot himself along and steer. On the second day, he had his balance well and truly sussed and was lifting both feet off the ground at certain points. The third day, I had to get my trainers on and run along side him as he was by now incredibly nifty on it! Amazing product, wish I had bought it for him earlier.

Jiggy Wooden Balance Bike