5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and uses the imagination

CrazyCyclist (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playmobil 1.2.3 6772 Forest Animal Park (Toy)
My toddler loves this set. She has fun laying it all out and moving the animals around. It is also educational as she has learnt more about each animal in real life. The scenarios and games she makes up are seemingly endless - the good thing is that it is one of the few toys that she will happily spend an hour playing with, without any adult input needed. A really good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil 123 Forest Animal Park, 16 Sep 2013
Keith Hawton "Rev K" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Playmobil 1.2.3 6772 Forest Animal Park (Toy)
This item was reasonably priced, well constructed and well loved by the children at our Parent & Toddler Group. Very prompt delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 1.2.3 6772 Forest Animal Park (Toy)
I love this set very much. It's bright and good quality. My daughter keep walking around the house with daughter-toy from this set :) The only disadvantage is that I want to buy some more sets now to make the picture more complete. One set is somehow sad, you will want another one, and then one more :)

5.0 out of 5 stars great play toy, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 1.2.3 6772 Forest Animal Park (Toy)
my niece loves it, encourages imagination and play, not too small, portable and robust. Can't recommend it enough. Thanks Playmobil.

4.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 1.2.3 6772 Forest Animal Park (Toy)
Good quality toy ,the grand children really love this and the quality is robust enough to take the punishment !

4.0 out of 5 stars Great add on to bigger set, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 1.2.3 6772 Forest Animal Park (Toy)
Having previously bought the Playmobile 1.2.3 Zoo it was a great add on which was well received by the child

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little kit, 1 May 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 1.2.3 6772 Forest Animal Park (Toy)
We love this in our house. My one year old plays with the animals for ages (under supervision, of course!) while my three year old has extended play about the forest animals. He has particularly enjoyed borrowing the owl and the fox for Gruffalo play. A nice price for a nice product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 13 Jun 2012
I have never before questioned the quality of Playmobil products. In fact my son is now playing with my Playmobil thirty years later after I first purchased my first set. I bought this set for my daughter and was instantly disappointed when I opened the box. The figures are made from separately moulded parts and joined together. As a result there is unsightly gap that is not uniform. As it is from the Playmobil 123 range this gap will easily become a place were gunk and dirt will settle.

ARRAY(0xb156424c)