5.0 out of 5 stars Three iPhone data cables in black
Great product great value for money to and the colour matches my car system my laptop and in plug charger very happy with the service and delivery Would buy from this selller again
Published on 7 Feb. 2012 by HHH

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality cables
The cables look good but unfortunately suffer seriously in terms of functionality and durability. I was able to charge my phone using an adapter plug only and could not sync or charge using them with my PC or car. Also within a day the first cable broke at the USB end just by pulling it out. These are poor quality cables and I wouldn't recommend them.
Published on 27 Mar. 2012 by Oneiros

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality cables, 27 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Jazooli 3 x iPod, iPhone & iPad USB Dock Connector Cables Black (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Three iPhone data cables in black, 7 Feb. 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars False economy, 25 Oct. 2012
I ordered three of these cables at the same time. The first didn't work at all on either my iPad or iPhone, not even a beep when connecting the device to one of the standard Apple mains to USB chargers. The second was ok for synching with my PC and Macbook but wouldn't charge the device, even on mains - on the iPad I would briefly see the charging symbol and after a couple of seconds it would change to "Not charging". On the iPhone I would just get the beep from my PC but no charging symbol. The third cable works ok and charges both devices. One out of three is pretty poor, in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & cheerful !!, 4 July 2012
Not too bad if your aware they won't last long. I have a talent of going through so many so ideal to stock up on. Cheap and cheerful. : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 9 Oct. 2013
Pefroms as well as the original, and its black! I used these in the car mainly, or in my travel bag - places where cables get easily damaged and the original apple is too expensive.. The last one I had of these lasted about 8months (the original lasted about the same in my car charger). For the price, I can just order a few once a year!

2.0 out of 5 stars Nowhere near 'Quality construction, 1 Dec. 2012
I would not recommend these docking cables to anyone. Although they were extremely cheap, there is a reason for that. Two of the three I purchased have snapped, and the third one doesnt look like it'll last much longer

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice, 7 May 2013
They work better then i expected for a cheap cable, and black! It's rare to see a black cable and a very cheap one at that, plus it fits nicely in the iphone, unlike many others i bought that i had to force it in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Alright, 9 Jun. 2013
No perfect and shouldn't be used if you sleep with it plugged in to your laptop as gets twisted and might not work but last an amazing amount of time!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars They work, 11 April 2013
As expected these cables do what they need to do and due to the short length I find them excellent for use in the car as they don't get in the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Do the Job, 16 Sept. 2013
I had looked at lots of other cables but choose theses as price was good and the colour different to the others we had