4.0 out of 5 stars TopNotch
I really liked this product, I have only recently become more serious about cycling and had no proper cycling shorts. As many people are I was a bit apprehensive about shorts with a chamois in but these are very comfortable, you barely notice the padding and they make for a very comfortable ride.
They would be suitable for anyone from new cyclists to experienced...
Published 13 months ago by J-O-N

3.0 out of 5 stars Great All Round Bib Shorts
Firstly I would like to say these are my fave bib shorts that i have bought and I love gore wear. However I have a few gripes with the shorts and otherwise they would have gotten a four out of five.

Published 8 months ago by Phil Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Great All Round Bib Shorts, 30 Oct 2013

The pros are as follows, they are comfortable and well fitting they are also extremely good over long distances and actually do what they say. They are also seemingly sturdy and comfortable. I have completed just over 500 miles on these bib tights so i am a keen cyclist. They also contour around the legs well and just feel secure and comfortable and they look good as well.

Cons are there is a label inside and unfortunately it was really a nuisance especially if you wore no liner under your bib tights and well it was sewn into the side and cutting it would have resulted in a little bit being left behind so i ripped it off and the seam opened a little. I really felt that for cycling shorts they should have known that this label would be an irritant especially over long distances. So apart from that I would recommend buying these bib tights .

4.0 out of 5 stars TopNotch, 24 May 2013
They would be suitable for anyone from new cyclists to experienced athletes as the conform to your own muscle shapes and size. The breathable patches on the leg and back really stop you from over heating. I think maybe the shoulder straps need to be a bit wider as they do sometimes dig in and leave red marks after wearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cycling Shorts, 29 Aug 2013
I became a fan of Gore Bike Wear's kit in the summer of 2012 when I bought one of their cycling tops.

I needed a new pair of shorts this summer so opted for the Power 2.0 bibtights. They are not the cheapest on the market but their comfort and quality is excellent. You really get what you pay for in terms of cycling kit.

I use them daily for my 12 mile each way commute and they are really comfortable. I've also used them for some longer weekend journeys and again they perform well.

They wash well.

I liked them so much I bought a second pair.