5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ski pants
Published 21 months ago by e.k.e. van dam

2.0 out of 5 stars mountain pants
not a good fit much too wide quality not good not a good buy would not recommend description not good
Published 19 months ago by jr

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic ski pants, 27 Nov 2012
After buying the pants for myself i found them so good i bought a pair for my mother. The leg lenght is rather long even at xs(and we both have long legs) but that can be adjusted and was only a minor problem. The quality is great, i tested them in Finland in the middle of winter and teamed with some thermo gear underneath they were perfect even in -14C and probabely colder too. I love the zippers at the side which are great to cool off a bit not all ski pants habe them so they are great +. The baggy fit is also nice as it gives you freedom to move and to layer if necessary. My mother liked the side pockets with the zippers. The look is clean and while baggy, not unflattering. Can't wait for the winter to set in to take them out again! Now at this bargain price they are a steal.

2.0 out of 5 stars mountain pants, 6 Jan 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 18 Feb 2013
The pants are very good quality, no doubt about it. But I found them too baggy. I wear normally size 8-10, I ordered size 12 to feel comfy. The waist part would be ok, I like to have free feeling when skiing, but the pants around calf were too wide - something for snowboard style perhaps... I returned them only because of that reason and bought another from nike, but different collection. The color was the same as on the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good material, 13 Nov 2013
I bought them for my wife. Unfortunatelly the S size was too large (she wears S sizes pants). They look good, and seem to be good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars The pants were great!, 28 Feb 2013
The pants has a Gore-tex outer layer. Inner lining to prevent snow from getting into the pants. The color was the same as in the picture. Kept me warm when I wore it to Norway.If you need to expand the pants on the side, there's a zipper to do so. However, the the pants could be a little wide on the calf area. Overall, a good buy at 25 pounds. =)