5.0 out of 5 stars Super watch, would recommend
Published on 27 July 2012 by Gruzinkerbell

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid like the plague
This watch quite frankly is useless, it broke after the 30 day return date. Trying to get the battery out was a military strategic exercise equivalent. The watch itself is flimsy, cheaply made and for Timex, usually a reliable brand this is utterly disappointing. Do not be suckered into a supposedly reasonably priced, good brand of a watch. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!
Published 23 months ago by jhwilts

5.0 out of 5 stars Super watch, would recommend, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Timex Sport Marathon Midsize Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Purple Resin Strap T5K5034E (Watch)
I bought this watch as a replacement whilst my Ice watch was in for repair and I have to say I prefer this to the Ice watch. It is very robust and has stood up to a lot of knocks. It looks well made, not a cheap copy of more expensive watches and keeps the time well. It is waterproof, childproof, gardening proof and cleaning proof which is all I ask of a watch. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Watch!, 7 May 2012
I originally bought this watch in blue last year and loved it - when I reviewed it, I commented that I would love to have the same watch in a deep purple (this colour was not available at the time) not knowing that it would then appear a year later on Amazon in the exact colour I was hoping for! I am so pleased with this watch - it looks great, is very comfortable, is not too big (it even looks good on my 11 year old's wrist) and can cope with getting wet. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PURCHASE, 16 Nov. 2012
Bought pink and purple one for my daughters who are 11. Size perfect for their skinny hands. They were much more expensive in my country - got them for half the price here!

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid like the plague, 22 Jun. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 4 Dec. 2013
My 11 year old has fairly small wrists and this is fine on her. Great colour, easy to fasten. She loves it SO much, great for football, beach, shower, everything, it even looks pretty when she gets dressed up nicely.
Not had a problem with it in 6 months, this brand is reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Buy, 28 Dec. 2012
I purchased this watch for my wife who is forever damaging her watches when at the stables. She loves this watch because it is so hardwearing, waterproof and colourful. It is very good value and lives up to the job as a sports watch.

2.0 out of 5 stars dont buy this watch in white, 19 Oct. 2013
got this watch as a Christmas present (from my amazon wish list) last year. Pretty much within my first week the white strap was completely discoloured by my clothes which was unreversable, nothing I tried could make the strap white again.
This week the battery has stopped, I know batteries are replaceable but it seemed like a short battery life really to me? The face itself is pretty and I would have otherwise been very happy with this watch. Would really like to replace the strap and the battery but don't think I can find a replacement strap so will prob not bother with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, poxy like every Times product., 2 Sept. 2013
This is our second Times product and second big disappointment. On the first watch (different one), the chrome layer delaminated leaving sharp edges and cutting my skin.
This one looks cheap, but the strap is much bigger problem. It is made of very cheap rubber/silicon and discoloured after about 2 months. It became blue from jeans jacket my wife wore for some time.
Now she changed watch to CASIO and she is chuffed.

TIMEX is not worth it's cost.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great watch but, 23 Jun. 2013
K. Carson "Kazamate" (Glasgow) - See all my reviews
I loved this watch when it arrived exactly what I wanted. The second time I wore it with a pink fleece while out walking. The dye from the fleece has stained my nice white watch strap a washed out indelible pink - cannot budge it and I've tried everything. Great product but beware of colour transfer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 2 May 2013
Second watch love them good value good strap does not break like some cheaper types. Might buy a third one!