5.0 out of 5 stars RED SNOW SHOVEL
VERY STURDY SNOW SHOVEL WITH LONG HANDLE VERY PLEASED WITH PURCHASE, THE SNOW IS FALLING TODAY SO MIGHT GET CHANCE TO USE IT, WIFE LIKES THE COLOUR!!!!!
Published 19 months ago by keith

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered
Published 5 months ago by Mrs O.

5.0 out of 5 stars RED SNOW SHOVEL, 13 Feb 2013
This review is from: HEAVY DUTY (RED) SNOW SHOVEL /MUCKING OUT SHOVEL WITH WOODEN HANDLE(MADE IN UK) (Garden & Outdoors)

1.0 out of 5 stars not what I ordered, 14 April 2014
I ordered 6 HEAVY DUTY SNOW SHOVELS, when I received them they were black, flimsy with rough warped handles. They also had a plastic handle at the end of the stale which I didn't want !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I ordered, 7 April 2014
I specifically ordered this wooden handled shovel for mucking our stables as had just broken the one I had had for 18 months. I was sent a totally different shovel plastic handled with a scoop end which wasn't what I wanted at all. I cannot complain at the response to my messages anne having only cost just over £6 its in nobodies interest to return it as cost too much. Apparently Amazon do the listings and the sellers should check them but in this case this hasn't happened hence wrong shovel sent. Currently discussing a solution with seller. Just be aware that whats up for sale won't necessarily be what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value!, 13 Feb 2014
I would not be surprised to see the wooden handle alone at the price of this shovel. Simple and straightforward design. Only mine was not red but dark blue or something. I don`t mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 17 Jan 2014
Very good quality, large shovel area and long handle which is a bonus if you're tall. Not too heavy and easy to handle.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 11 Jan 2014
item arrived really quickly really well packed item is as described and really good quality just have to wait for the snow so i can use it would recommend this product

4.0 out of 5 stars No Snow!, 9 Jan 2014
Not yet used, so cannot give accurate feedback Seems ok for the task though

Would recommend if you have large drive

4.0 out of 5 stars Snow Shovel, 21 Dec 2013
Prompt delivery but will have to wait until it snows until I know how good the performance is, so I hope I have to wait a long time !

4.0 out of 5 stars Will probably be good!, 17 Dec 2013
Bought this in readiness for that long cold snow filled winter predicted in November. However as not a flake has fallen and we are just sinking in mud it has not been used. It seems hardy enough but only time and snow will tell. It is blue not red as advertised!

5.0 out of 5 stars snow shovel, 6 Dec 2013
great quality, and very fast P & P, I hope I don't have to use it yet!!!! but I'm sure when the time comes it will be a great asset, many thanks