on 28 June 2013
Great Bass Compressor. One of the best pedal ever.
Doesn't change my bass tone at all. Just the dynamic of it.
It is the only effect on my pedal-board ever on.
The compression dynamic display is great too.

Only issue: the "on" led is too bright, but this can be easily managed :-)
on 1 September 2014
Does a really good compression job but the input needs to be turned up quite high for even an active bass and on some of my piezo instruments I can't get the level high enough for any compression to take place at all. At these high input settings there's a noticeable clunk when I turn it on and off so I'm going to have to find some sort of preamp. pedal too.
on 28 February 2015
This is a really good compression pedal. If you want a compressor that is transparent allowing your bass guitars natural tone to shine, this is the one for you. The LED meter is a big selling point as I can see exactly when and how much compression is added to my playing. It's compact in size, runs off a standard 9v power adaptor and performs very well, it can do mild compression and real heavy limiting depending on how you dial it in.

Now for the reasons why I haven't given it a full 5 stars. They aren't majors. Just niggly things I've picked up on. Playing a passive bass you need to crank up the input knob to get any compression effect to kick in, also this input knob is very sensitive. It's easy to go from zero compression at one point, to a squeezed tone compression with a slight clockwise turn. You need to be very critical with it. A good solution, which I'm going to do, is to remove the standard sized knob and put a bigger one on the input . I also found with having to use high input on this pedal, my overdrives and fuzz units squeal like mad when engaged. An easy solution is to just knock it off when playing with grit.

But overall it is a great compressor, especially for live playing situations.
on 14 September 2015
Excellent pedal. The only bit of sound processing that I really use on my electric bass. Very high quality compression and sustain as you would expect at this price, what I enjoy most is that it really brings any ghosted notes in your lines to life. Don't make the schoolboy error that I made however and leave it plugged in between sound check and dinner as it eats 9v batteries very quickly! Get an adapter if you are going to buy this fantastic piece of kit.
on 3 June 2016
Compressors are tricky. It works and is quiet.
Best of all, it doesn't kill too much of the overtones when the B is dropped to G.
Not reduced to just a thump.
on 2 December 2015
Arrived as promised well packaged someone is going to have a smile on their face when they open this :)
on 25 January 2016
A complete bass compressor in a small shell.
on 14 November 2015
One of the best compressors I've seen!
on 13 December 2014